Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

b9ap7c.jpg

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:161494/sku:28895103/jordan-retro-11-low-mens/?cm=
:nerd:

Last edited:
Anybody cop these 11s this morning on that restock? Thanking God they restocked them alongside black/red 1s bc I feel like all the attention and traffic went towards the breds which allowed my white/gold 11 purchase to be easier than it could've been.

Glad I finally got my double :pimp:

Last edited:
Anybody cop these 11s this morning on that restock? Thanking God they restocked them alongside black/red 1s bc I feel like all the attention and traffic went towards the breds which allowed my white/gold 11 purchase to be easier than it could've been.

Glad I finally got my double
pimp.gif
Yezzir congratulations, I have my double now too. I almost gave up on the desktop, but I said lets try mobile and bingo. How did you cop em desktop or mobile?

Man I had em in my cart on my iPhone thru safari and when I went to checkout, boom, page times out. I open up chrome and get thru the process again but right as checkout should appear, page times out. Whip out the laptop. Page times out.

At this point I get mad and call eastbay and tell em what's going on and they pushed em thru for me. Easy peazy :rolleyes

Very flashy shoe but I could never pull it off. Was walking thru the mall and picked it up, wife just looked at me and shook her head NO. She was right.

Back
Top Bottom