Air Jordan 11 Low "White/Gold" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well, Nike canceled my order for size 11, even though I ordered it well before it sold out Saturday. No "delivery delayed" or cancelation email or anything. I checked my order though my Nike+ account and it said canceled after waiting all week for it to ship. I even called Nike customer service yesterday to make sure it wouldn't get canceled, the lady said it was being stock located in another warehouse. Whatever that means. So mad right now. Gonna demand a 20% off code and use it on the black/red 1s.
gl 

Question everyone. How would you apply your 20% off code on a pair of shoes if it's being releases via draw on SNKRS app?

^^ That sonics jersey have any gold on it? Or is this what we call "coordinating"? Srs question tho as I'm trying to find a jersey for these myself. (Non JB)
It has yellow on it. Or what some would call orange. Not the exact same gold

You just need the shorts and you can look like the dude in the Bulls uniform on IG. Lol.
i wouldn't do the shorts too, that would be overkill :lol:

Well, Nike canceled my order for size 11, even though I ordered it well before it sold out Saturday. No "delivery delayed" or cancelation email or anything. I checked my order though my Nike+ account and it said canceled after waiting all week for it to ship. I even called Nike customer service yesterday to make sure it wouldn't get canceled, the lady said it was being stock located in another warehouse. Whatever that means. So mad right now. Gonna demand a 20% off code and use it on the black/red 1s.
Sorry to tell you this but the breds 1 are a draw on snkrs, no way in hell this hit NDC! You can only use promo codes on NDC.

What time did you order them? I ordered a Sz 11 on swoosh at 1:44PM (central time). Hope you didnt order before that, lol.

my concords sole just separated from the uppers sole lol looks like im a be wearin the whitegolds til further notice ha

Placed order on SNKRS successfully, got confirmation email and then Nike canceled my order saying that it was out of stock when the order reached the warehouse. I asked for a 20% off coupon but live chat agent says they are not authorized to issue promo codes for launch product issues. Is this true?

ILL Shoe on point in pics n person pretty easy cop....hope everyone eats...gotta find some Black n Gold Gear.....

Last edited:
Placed order on SNKRS successfully, got confirmation email and then Nike canceled my order saying that it was out of stock when the order reached the warehouse. I asked for a 20% off coupon but live chat agent says they are not authorized to issue promo codes for launch product issues. Is this true?
I've never personally heard about that launch product exclusion. Lately Nike CS has been pretty willing to give out 20% codes out to me, I've gotten 2 in the last 2 weeks.

check your PM

What time did you order them? I ordered a Sz 11 on swoosh at 1:44PM (central time). Hope you didnt order before that, lol.

I ordered a little after noon, I got an email before 1 pm. I called Nike and they said they canceled my order because they couldn't verify my billing address WTF. My Paypal is 100% verified and I used instant transfer from my bank account so there should never have been an issue. Then I called Paypal to make sure I was verified and they said Nike manually canceled my order, whatever that means. So basically I lost the shoes for nothing.

I forgot I can't use the 20% off codes on SNKRS, grrrrr......

Back
Top Bottom