Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

True red would be fine, but a stitched 23 spacing? Not so much. I mean if it's made like that then that's fine. But I prefer a printed 23 spacing. This need to look similar the 1996 Breds 11's. Don't you think so.

If they’re going by how MJ wore them, like they did with concords and space jams, wasn’t his stitched?

True red would be fine, but a stitched 23 spacing? Not so much. I mean if it's made like that then that's fine. But I prefer a printed 23 spacing. This need to look similar the 1996 Breds 11's. Don't you think so.
As much as I love everything close to original, this would def have to be an exception imo. A stitched 23 on the back would be great. The pairs he wore were screen printed as well but in this case I would look at it as an upgrade.

As much as I love everything close to original, this would def have to be an exception imo. A stitched 23 on the back would be great. The pairs he wore were screen printed as well but in this case I would look at it as an upgrade.
Well I guess so. But I'd have it either way.

I wonder....for all those saying that these will complete their set of XI mids, if they will change their mind about Colombia (or stupid legend blue) XI's, as well as the CG. Imo, my set of XI's are Concords, SJ, Colombias, CG, and blk/Red. Once you got those, you good. Subsequent CW's are fine, but I was satisfied with the first wave of retro/retro+ cws. The list is always expanding for some though :lol:.

Why would anybody want a stitched 23 on the Breds instead of a screen printed 23? You can see clearly with a screen printed 23 than with a stitched 23. Don't you think so?

I wonder....for all those saying that these will complete their set of XI mids, if they will change their mind about Colombia (or stupid legend blue) XI's, as well as the CG. Imo, my set of XI's are Concords, SJ, Colombias, CG, and blk/Red. Once you got those, you good. Subsequent CW's are fine, but I was satisfied with the first wave of retro/retro+ cws. The list is always expanding for some though :lol:.
I'm one of the ones who the kistbis expanding for. I love the win like 82s, one of my favorite xis. The fact that they even have some history as an old sample makes them even better. Inwould also love 72-10s and pantones in the remastered mold. Only pair I could care less about is the anniversary pair.

Why would anybody want a stitched 23 on the Breds instead of a screen printed 23? You can see clearly with a screen printed 23 than with a stitched 23. Don't you think so?
Don't have to worry about the 23 rubbing off.

Pretty sure they won’t end up looking 100% like these since those have the Jams mold
6AA2E560-B4C4-4344-8F85-C4DC60AFAF50.jpeg
86736EB7-04BA-4BA0-B861-070FC9ECF79F.jpeg
6FA6BE33-1810-44CA-8DDF-EEC198846823.jpeg
I hope not either.

Yeah this thread has blown up fast. And I doubt they'll put 45 on the heel. I'm hoping that the remastered breds will be made on point perhaps like the 1996 OG, or close to it.

I was hoping for the cool greys as I’m still on my cdps and haven’t worn either of my two pairs of the last blk/reds

Back
Top Bottom