Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

May have to grab a backup on RD, been lookin forward to these again. Wasn’t really paying attention to the drop last go round, and tried to pick em up in store that morn. But they were all accounted for from raffles. Managed to find a pair after cutoff that eve, but they were .5 Sz small. Still wore em a lot, crushed toes and all, but finally let em go a couple years ago. These are def an improvement from ‘12s.. high patent, front facing JM, true red, etc. They’ll be going straight to foot when I get em next wk.. :nthat:

There is no way to describe my anticipation for this shoe. I'm tempted to cop a pair early on Stock x and then get 2 more pairs on release day but I'm conflicted. Might spoil the joy on release day.

This is my favorite shoe ever. I was lucky enough to have the og back in 96. What to do, what to do.....

There is no way to describe my anticipation for this shoe. I'm tempted to cop a pair early on Stock x and then get 2 more pairs on release day but I'm conflicted. Might spoil the joy on release day.

This is my favorite shoe ever. I was lucky enough to have the og back in 96. What to do, what to do.....

Skip StockX man...You’ll be alright on release day...

You've waited this long, just hang in there a bit more for release day.

I'll say waited it out unless you can get em close to retail. Not really a purpose on spending extra when you can get at least a couple of pairs on RD.

I also wished I copped these early just so I can chill. You guys think this will be an easy cop? I mean, at the moment, they’re not selling that much on stockx. I’m really hoping to get these lol. Hella bad timing with the shock drop. I feel like a lot of folks cashed out more on the Travis joints.

If this this will be anything like the Concords, everyone should cook. I woke up 2 hrs after the drop time and copped from Champs with ease.

3CFA03BF-9351-4C7A-94E9-155846C6DFA6.jpeg
AAAE3303-7332-49ED-B777-597ABA2FF8C4.jpeg
A7E710F5-C93F-4716-A17A-08130380A80A.jpeg
8C53A4AB-267F-48F3-AEBA-9C75A73C7DB1.jpeg

Had to share some photos that I shared to my IG. I’ll reserve full thoughts until I get more acquainted with them and then do review videos and comparisons on my YouTube channel.

I know the differences between these and the OGs. But really it dont matter. These are damn near perfect.

The og just has that sleekness in the shape and toebox that’s hard to explain. It’s more triangular in shape kinda if that makes sense. You just know automatically when you see a og xi. But I agree these can be considered perfect by jb standards.

*still crazy to me that puma is able to nail some of their retros from the mid 80’s EXACT 100% on with literally zero differences But other brands can’t.

The og just has that sleekness in the shape and toebox that’s hard to explain. It’s more triangular in shape kinda if that makes sense. You just know automatically when you see a og xi. But I agree these can be considered perfect by jb standards.

*still crazy to me that puma is able to nail some of their retros from the mid 80’s EXACT 100% on with literally zero differences But other brands can’t.
Depending upon the shoe to each person we all can see the differences between a new issue to an original. Certain models will just mean more to others and the details will always be seen. I could point out what I see different but I dont want to take away the thunder this shoe has because there is no reason to. Im a let MJo23dan do that. :lol: These hit a grand slam in my book for the standards we have been used to. Could they have been closer? Yeah. But your talking 1% in my opinion. These are all that. But still I agree, you know an original when you see one.

I also wished I copped these early just so I can chill. You guys think this will be an easy cop? I mean, at the moment, they’re not selling that much on stockx. I’m really hoping to get these lol. Hella bad timing with the shock drop. I feel like a lot of folks cashed out more on the Travis joints.
These gonna b plentyfull. I mean numbers aside, just based on trends alone, every non 1 og colorway jb dropped has been an easy 2 eat gr. Add the 2mil rumor & fair early stockx prices & it seems pretty clear it'll b a good xmas for all of us.

I’ve been lucky enough to have every version of these

I bought both my sisters the 2001 version for Xmas that year

They were geeked when they opened em up

They both still have them

I kind of wanna hook em up this year too but that price lol
Hooking up family with Js. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Given a few pairs to my younger brother in the past as well. My best friend also.

These gonna b plentyfull. I mean numbers aside, just based on trends alone, every non 1 og colorway jb dropped has been an easy 2 eat gr. Add the 2mil rumor & fair early stockx prices & it seems pretty clear it'll b a good xmas for all of us.
Wordddd... let’s get it brooo

Back
Top Bottom