Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Well, a lot of Jordan heads these days haven’t even seen him play in 11s. My age group is probably the last of a dying bread. My first memory of Jordan was “the shot” against Utah. Yes, I bought the 2012. Yes, I have no idea what the differences are. Yes, I thought I was fresh.
F7882413-5568-4662-A86E-3C64F22984F6.jpeg

Well, a lot of Jordan heads these days haven’t even seen him play in 11s. My age group is probably the last of a dying bread. My first memory of Jordan was “the shot” against Utah. Yes, I bought the 2012. Yes, I have no idea what the differences are. Yes, I thought I was fresh.
F7882413-5568-4662-A86E-3C64F22984F6.jpeg
Nothing wrong with that honestly. Hell I watched damn near everything Jordan did in the XI when I was a teenager and still bought the 09 jam and 2011 Cord. By the time the 2012 Playoff came around MY standard for THAT shoe was super high thinking they were gonna correct things on it that so many *****ed about with the previous releases. They didnt so it was easy to pass. Looking at the 09 and 11 though, they are bad but I still had to have em. No way did I vision down the road at that time they would make the XI look as good as they do now.

11s lost alot of hype to collabs and such. You can snag deals on mostly all 11s. I grabbed a double up on 72-10s and space jams ds for 180 each yesterday. With so many pairs of the breds being made they going be an easy under retail cop.
Where’s the best place to snag concords?

That’s it. I’m so pissed about missing out on the shock drop that I’m making it up to myself by buying at least two pairs. I’ll hardly even get the chance to wear them after RD. If I get multiple pairs I’ll take a pair to beat in the Middle East all year.

That’s it. I’m so pissed about missing out on the shock drop that I’m making it up to myself by buying at least two pairs. I’ll hardly even get the chance to wear them after RD. If I get multiple pairs I’ll take a pair to beat in the Middle East all year.
Do you live/work out there? Man I’d love to work abroad for a few years while I’m in my 20s

Looking at those Ron Harper pics and I think Nike gave us Ron Harper 11s this year
MJ refuses to let Nike sell us 11s exactly identical to the 11s he wore :lol:

How could someone cancel my order which Is already out for delivery also how could u cancel an order with such small amount of information as an order number 😂 u would first have to find out which Nike I ordered from nike USA Nike E.U etc and also have my name also the delivery address the card or payment method used and more. Maybe If someone was able to cancel someone’s previous order with just a small amount of info I wouldn’t even stress because I’d take the complaint up with Nike and end up with a crazy discount and properly get the person who worked for Nike fired 😂 anyway they came this morning and I’m in love 😍🥵

I mean your screenshot shows you're connected to UK wireless....

It can be done. Naive to think otherwise. And nothing would happen to the Nike employee lol

Where’s the best place to snag concords?
Check your local fb and offer up, they're always desperate people getting rid of stuff. Dude yesterday was selling his whole collection because him and his girl were moving. Today I found legend blues, gammas and another pair of space jams all for 550. Got to look and have cash ready.

Back
Top Bottom