Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Thanksgiving vibe
F0D4BC09-FA0E-46B2-902B-2F8D7E34175F.jpeg

Gonna head out to Niketown SF. Went last year for the cords and in May for the bred 4s (at noonish) and they had fsr for both releases. everybody stay online please.

Random question...are the laces on the remastered 11s longer than previous releases? I have the Space Jams and Concords and haven't worn either of them yet. I was trying my Jams on last night, and when I tied them up I was thinking the laces were type long.

It sure seems like it. But I think the og had pretty long laces also. At least MJ's pairs did.

I suspect there will be another shock drop today. Staying on high alert.

Would be surprised if there's a shock drop today given they already had one but I guess I'll check SNKRS here and there. If a drop happens while I'm at work today I might cry. That'd be not one but TWO missed shock drops for these. :lol:

Opened SNKRS and it asked me again if I want to be notified for them even though I already confirmed to be notified when they first showed up on upcoming releases AND after I missed the shock drop :nerd:

First full day wear.

2C2BCCF1-E6F4-4873-805E-285432D26C24.jpeg

I have a confession to make NT brethren. I wasn’t all that excited for these. I’ve put a bunch of miles in both the OG and 2001, so I wasn’t fiending for these like that. But I must say... after being in them all day, seeing that on foot view, looking at them in every reflection... these bad boys are ON POINT. Pure 1996 vibes. I was arguing that these were tied with the 2001 overall, but I think these edge them out now.

Good luck to all of you on the 14th :nthat:

Last edited:
do you guys think i will be able to walk into footlocker, champs,finish line etc and grab a pair or should i cop online?

do you guys think i will be able to walk into footlocker, champs,finish line etc and grab a pair or should i cop online?
You should be alright but I would def have an online cop as an option. It also depends on what the stores are actually doing. Raffles, reserves etc. You may need to go in and find that out first.

So the other shock drop on the Concords was a week prior to RD. I got my pair 3 days before the 8th.

Resell on these right now seems quite high, 300+ for most sizes. Did the Concords also spike 2 weeks out before release?

Back
Top Bottom