Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

No one is gonna convince me anything coming out now, and or the near future is better than this super gr release.
I can’t front this release got me like :rofl:
FA3C1C6A-4B4C-4308-B926-FDD5ED02F11D.gif

Catching up on 4 pages of this thread. It went from scrutinizing one member in how he paid for his playoff 11 to a shock drop where multiple people copped playoff 11s, some even doubling up, without anyone even batting an eye on how those funds were used. Lol :rofl:

Got into a semi-heated debate with a coworker about these this morning. I'm assuming someone got him a pair from the shock drop. He wore them over the holiday weekend and someone allegedly offered him $350 for them but he tried to charge him $400. I told him no one is really paying more than $280, $300 at the highest. No one is gonna pay for their pair and yours too. If he wants to pay $350 and you have to pay $280 to $300 for another pair you still have $50 to $70 more than what you had. He starts going on about how they will because they will be hard to get and he has homeboy that's a manager at footlocker and they be holding all the shoes. I told him I don't know where you been but they can't really do that anymore since they have to be reserved through the app. Over two million pairs they will be easy to obtain. He says he does the shoe **** and he has a homegirl that works at the Nike plant in Oregon and he's a shoe connoisseur and I'm like
spongebob.jpg

He's get money boiz

Catching up on 4 pages of this thread. It went from scrutinizing one member in how he paid for his playoff 11 to a shock drop where multiple people copped playoff 11s, some even doubling up, without anyone even batting an eye on how those funds were used. Lol :rofl:
But they paid retail tho.....

NT always about that pocket watching life…I think it started when the black laser jordan 4 came out… someone on here copped for 600 two weeks before they came out and was happy to have a pair and not have to worry about missing out and camping…. Everyone was shocked he dropped so much on 1 pair and got clowned on for paying that hefty resale price

Who cares what anyone spends on kicks? I only pay retail out of principle, but that means I occasionally miss out on a pair id like.

It’s funny how the mindset has changed so much on the forums over the years. I think it has a lot to do with members going from being collectors and true sneaker heads to those just following hype and what’s hot on the gram.

I might or might not be tripping but I’m so worried I’m going to take a big fat L on SNKRS (even though I was able to get the Black/Cement 4 in size 14 3 hours after drop last time) and it’s not like I can go to any stores that morning because I’m babysitting my nephew while my brother works and his ex is on some bull**** (but that’s family biz so maybe I’ll keep that out of it)

Why does that matter? We’re all guilty of spending too much money on too many shoes. I’m sure every single one of us has some sort of bill or expense they could’ve put that shock drop money on. Savings? Retirement? Let’s celebrate the shoes not scrutinize the how and why people spend their money on them.
The whole debate wasnt even about spending money on yourself or even overspending. The debate started because they said they got a pair for $114. The whole thing blee up and became out of proportion.

Reactions: ARK
All I know is that Nike is taking their sweet time to ship Exclusive access pairs smh. I tried to do 2 day shipping and kept declining.

Who cares what anyone spends on kicks? I only pay retail out of principle, but that means I occasionally miss out on a pair id like.

It’s funny how the mindset has changed so much on the forums over the years. I think it has a lot to do with members going from being collectors and true sneaker heads to those just following hype and what’s hot on the gram.

Wow... took it back :lol:

The black laser 4 was the first (and last) pair of kicks I spent way over retail ($420) for after release date though... and I paid with a money order to some kid too :smh:

After a few days went by and I didn't get the kicks I remember thinking I got got, but luckily the dude wasn't a scammer and shipped them to me... I still remember his name a little something like Pan Holdplum. I think he was from ISS too or something I forgot how I bought it from him. That was a noob move though looking back but I was still new to like online transactions and what not.

The black laser 4 is also what made me stop lurking NT and joined because I was in the thread reading every reply and trying to collect info but dudes was holding out and then I joined because some where saying they got the spot and what not but didn't want to put it out there so DM them. I joined and DM'd them only to be told to kick rocks :lol:

That thread wow that was also around the time when withholding info really started too I think. Kicks were becoming more exclusive and limited and back then we were a community where you would help each other out, but once like the SB craze and limited J's started happening everyone was out for self and making a buck, never change NT :nthat:

Last edited:
No one is gonna convince me anything coming out now, and or the near future is better than this super gr release.

Honestly, I'm more excited for the Flint 13 next year than these. Not worried about the hassle about getting these AT ALL.

I just really ****ing want those 13s :lol: :lol:

pissed that i missed this morning's shock drop. #dadlife man... oh well.

Hope i get a pair on the 14th. want to double up so if i gotta pay resell for the other then so be it.

I'm making good $$$... this is coming out of the shoe CC...LOL

pissed that i missed this morning's shock drop. #dadlife man... oh well.

Hope i get a pair on the 14th. want to double up so if i gotta pay resell for the other then so be it.

I'm making good $$$... this is coming out of the shoe CC...LOL

there was a shock drop this morning?

that's what CGunEsq CGunEsq said.

I'm just assuming there was since i don't have time in the morning to check my phone since i'm getting myself and daughter ready for school/work.

Back
Top Bottom