Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

never tried to get two pairs off snkrs before, will the app allow me to do it even if it's different sizes?

or do i need another login?

If it's within the same size class (ex. Adult), you'll need a second account. You could purchase multiples if it's one adult, one youth, etc.

Had access this mornin and copped my size 11 and a 6.5 5 mins later. Glad I got these personal sizes out the way and can get some friends their per orders on release day
200.webp

She’s definitely a keeper. I know she’s bailed you out before too like with the concords. I wish my wife had my back with sneaker pick ups like that.
Yeah but even she has a limit though. If she thinks a shoe is wack she wont hold back her thoughts. Even if I bought it anyway. Believe me. But to give a perspective, she has waited in two lines for me on Saturdays I had to work. On our 1 year anniversary, her idea btw, we got in line for Carmines that morning. Last time we ever did such thing. She is amazing and supports all this completely. Really though, who steps through a fence at the United Center at night when the gate is closed to take pics with MJs statue? My wife.

Got into a semi-heated debate with a coworker about these this morning. I'm assuming someone got him a pair from the shock drop. He wore them over the holiday weekend and someone allegedly offered him $350 for them but he tried to charge him $400. I told him no one is really paying more than $280, $300 at the highest. No one is gonna pay for their pair and yours too. If he wants to pay $350 and you have to pay $280 to $300 for another pair you still have $50 to $70 more than what you had. He starts going on about how they will because they will be hard to get and he has homeboy that's a manager at footlocker and they be holding all the shoes. I told him I don't know where you been but they can't really do that anymore since they have to be reserved through the app. Over two million pairs they will be easy to obtain. He says he does the shoe **** and he has a homegirl that works at the Nike plant in Oregon and he's a shoe connoisseur and I'm like
spongebob.jpg

Advise please... I normally double up on all my kicks but I'm choosy with the pairs i buy.. I never buy for hype and i wear all my kicks i only double up for collecting purposes and typically if it's limited I'm not mad at just buying one... But here's What i need advise on... The db14 come out on the 7th and these 11s come out the 14th should i buy a pair of dbs and 1 pair of breds and hope there still there to double up with my next check?or skip the 14s and just double up on the 11s?

Attachments

• Doernbecher-Freestyle-2019-air-jordan-14-release-date-1.jpg
    Doernbecher-Freestyle-2019-air-jordan-14-release-date-1.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 7C6A149D-C06A-49A8-9E7D-C278B7398A5A.jpeg
    7C6A149D-C06A-49A8-9E7D-C278B7398A5A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 342
Advise please... I normally double up on all my kicks but I'm choosy with the pairs i buy.. I never buy for hype and i wear all my kicks i only double up for collecting purposes and typically if it's limited I'm not mad at just buying one... But here's What i need advise on... The db14 come out on the 7th and these 11s come out the 14th should i buy a pair of dbs and 1 pair of breds and hope there still there to double up with my next check?or skip the 14s and just double up on the 11s?

Yes

One of each. Sell the DB and buy two more of the 11's. Profit?
I'm not a reseller i wouldn't do anther sneaker head like that.. Plus i live in portland Oregon so its not tough to get db just have to line up if i buy them I'm keeping them..my whole problem is the 11s are a MUST the db are just a want

Do you need your next check to get an extra pair of $200 shoes? If so, you shouldn't be buying a double.

They won't sit long enough for your to get a second pair if you gotta wait past the weekend at best. You'd have to hope for a restock or cop of SX/GOAT

Do you need your next check to get an extra pair of $200 shoes? If so, you shouldn't be buying a double.

They won't sit long enough for your to get a second pair if you gotta wait past the weekend at best. You'd have to hope for a restock or cop of SX/GOAT
Damn lol i guess ill just pass on the db this time around

db 14’s trash imo. XI is a classic and if that’s not enough to sway your decision, they did this model right.

well said.
No I completely understand that it's not up for debate on which one is better the elevens are a must and that's what I'm going for but from a collecting spend standpoint I was asking you if I should wait to double up on the 11th or if I should double up right away saying that there's going to be a large number do you think it's possible that they would sit for two weeks

Back
Top Bottom