Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Irritated cause people are inspecting their purchase? There used to be a time...LONG ..LONG AGO...when people actually walked in and were able to try on their shoes and do all types of stuff before buying it.....so if a customer is just inspecting their shoes quickly and that bothers you....then....NEVERMIND im just an Old head lol..
Those were the days. Even on big releases with lines people still tried them on and inspected them.

Irritated cause people are inspecting their purchase? There used to be a time...LONG ..LONG AGO...when people actually walked in and were able to try on their shoes and do all types of stuff before buying it.....so if a customer is just inspecting their shoes quickly and that bothers you....then....NEVERMIND im just an Old head lol..

I’m just repeating what I’ve heard foot store employees say 😂. Me personally just take them out the box real quick and we’re good....picking through 5-6 pairs trying to find the perfect flawless pair is still kinda too much though.

My stores let you inspect but you have to wait until after pick up cutoff to exchange shoes as they're all accounted for through the raffle.

Those were the days. Even on big releases with lines people still tried them on and inspected them.

I remember being able to try on multiple pairs of the black and red 12’s in 03’ just to find the ones that “felt best” since I was going to use them as my hoop shoes. Ran around the store and everything haha.

Last year with the concords I sent back a pair that had a big gash in the patent leather and a black smudge in the collar area. The employee gave me some attitude, but exchanged it nonetheless.

Wasn’t going to cop it rather wait for SNKRS. But damn these went fast lol. Had 11 in cart but wasnt gonna ship till next week.

What are all the tax free/free shipping sites for tomorrow? We don’t have DTLR/Villa in CO, so I’m definitely trying there. Hopefully will hit end for under retail and then I’ll pick one up in store just to have that day.

I haven’t even opened my exclusive access pair box yet. I’m giving them to my son for Christmas. I feel like I’ve had my time with these and the excitement is gone. I’ll cop these on one of the many upcoming restocks

Back
Top Bottom