Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I get it from that perspective, having worked and managed retail when I was younger. But both employees and managers tend to act funny around these releases and it’s unnecessary. I’ve had managers and employees try to make up their own return and exchange policies when I was trying to make legit returns with a receipt only for them to backpedal when I was about to call corporate

I don’t buy sneakers anywhere near what I used to. I went to a few stores just to get some simple basic info on the release Saturday and the employees were acting like it was some top secret info they couldn’t answer any questions on . It’s really like some of them get off on being intentionally difficult on these releases.

As for the inspecting my pair part. $220 plus tax isn’t chump change. It takes a minute tops to inspect my pair. They’re scheduled to be there all day anyway. It shouldn’t be an issue to make sure everything is ok with the pair I’m about to be giving them my money to purchase.

Working retail sucks. But that doesn’t excuse some of these employees and managers acting like dicks just because they can’t handle the stress of their job.

Acting rude just for the sake of it is never cool. I agree with you 100%. And you're right some are stingy with those check in codes. I frequent my local spot pretty often and I'm on a first name basis with a lot of them so I don't have any issue from them but I definitely know what you're saying.

Acting rude just for the sake of it is never cool. I agree with you 100%. And you're right some are stingy with those check in codes. I frequent my local spot pretty often and I'm on a first name basis with a lot of them so I don't have any issue from them but I definitely know what you're saying.
:lol: cracks me up
When folks humble brag
About a shoe retail store employee
Knowing their name
I know ur name too MICHAEL

WTF...SNS website says draw closes in 6 hours, but app says "drawing" and only way to enter is via app. SMH....

Hibbets raffle with pair 2! I'm done. If I can help anyone in any way hmu . Good luck all but remember there are a lot of these. If you strikeout one spit its a number game. Pairs will be available online from early am saturday all the way through afternoon Sunday stateside time.

Yeah until he said something about it I hadn’t even considered. I just joined the raffle yesterday because I saw dude post.
Btw, whoever posted the Hibbets instore raffle was clutch for me. Literally my only local spot with them. Barely 5 miles from my crib. I repped you when you posted but much love.

Back
Top Bottom