Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Noob question here. I hit on a pass reservation on the SNKRS app for Nike NYC. Does this mean I’m fully guaranteed to get it if I go to pick it up during my pickup time? Just confirming it’s a yes. Thanks!
Yes you gotta go either to the Soho Nike or midtown. Make sure you have the app open before you go in at Midtown (their wifi in there to check in suspect) But you're guaranteed.

1 down 1 to go..

2FE26D41-3EF8-4892-BA8C-548CD7447799.jpeg

Snkr pass going live any minute. NYC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, SF, Santa Monica, Detroit, LA, Boston
Weird how on snkrs when I click it never shows anything or stores for me

just the shoe and saying select cities

FYI I’m located rigjt where if it was for Detroit it should def pop up

again, Nike be banning me from **** or something

My dad got these for me on release day in '96. Definitely my favorite Air Jordan of all time. When the Taxi XII came out, my dad brought them to school on release day and had them delivered to me in class. I took off my bred XIs, put on the taxi XIIs and put the XIs in the garbage can as my feet had out grown them and I'd just been waiting for the XIIs to come out.

Every boy in my class rushed to the garbage can to fight over my beat up XIs while the teacher yelled at everyone.

I'm not big into retros and have never owned a retro of the bred XI, only the original. But I'm gonna try to get a pair in the morning on the SNKRs app. Wish me luck.
Shout out to your pops

My dad got these for me on release day in '96. Definitely my favorite Air Jordan of all time. When the Taxi XII came out, my dad brought them to school on release day and had them delivered to me in class. I took off my bred XIs, put on the taxi XIIs and put the XIs in the garbage can as my feet had out grown them and I'd just been waiting for the XIIs to come out.

Every boy in my class rushed to the garbage can to fight over my beat up XIs while the teacher yelled at everyone.

I'm not big into retros and have never owned a retro of the bred XI, only the original. But I'm gonna try to get a pair in the morning on the SNKRs app. Wish me luck.
I really like that story. Good luck! Let us know how it turns out for you. 8)

Was able to secure mine and my sons pairs on SNKRS at NT Seattle. Just need my daughters pair and one more for me and I’m gucci. Good luck y’all. And prayers for dude in Medford. I know what that’s like bro stay up g.

EastBay app screwed up the adult listing...says $141. And yes, there's also a grade school listing for $141.

I think the NYC stores had a ton.. I even took a moment to decide what would be convenient and still hit. Then went back and did my girls pair just in case. No surprise there with the rumored 2 million or w/e.

I wish at least SOME passes were like this. The last time a pass was this decent was Concords.. ANYTHING else is a miracle.

Good luck. These were supposed to be my first J in 96 but couldn't find a pair. Taxis were my first J ever. Your pops sounds badass.

Are 11 Low IE’s pretty much the same sizing as regular 11s? Making sure I get sizing right for tomorrow and that’s the only thing my local stores have in stock.

I think the NYC stores had a ton.. I even took a moment to decide what would be convenient and still hit. Then went back and did my girls pair just in case. No surprise there with the rumored 2 million or w/e.

I wish at least SOME passes were like this. The last time a pass was this decent was Concords.. ANYTHING else is a miracle.
The GRs are no issue for anybody whos done any of this once before. Nike always gonna keep certain product limited though. It's just their business model.

Back
Top Bottom