Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If u was closer to the bay I could help out
Anyone in that area can help him out????
A place so he can crash or stay
So he ain’t in his car
:nerd: :nerd:
Thanks man but im good with the car for now. I know of a couple places to go if it gets too cold to handle. I just dont want to be that guy yet and maintain my social network witjout being a burden to anyone. I really appreciate your concern though bro.

Nah
If anyone can help
Let them help
U Wouldn’t be a burden
Wasn’t tony the dude in the infrared thread looking at his 6’s with microscopes ?

He gonna come in your house like “aye bro your floor board got scuffs I’m out”

Jk Tony, I hope things look up for you soon homie. Foreal. I’ve been there.

It probably works on half the customers he tries it on tbh.

Oh I know. Most customers will just deal with it. Me personally I don’t play that stuff though. I purposely buy stuff from a big chain company so that I know I have the peace of mind of being able to make an easy return if I need to for any reason. It rarely happens, but I like having peace of mind.

If those managers want to play those games, they should go to a mom and pop business which has more strict policies returns wise.

Thank god i got my pair on the shock drop. Was trying to get a second pair to keep on ice. Nike NYC reserve just sold out in 30 seconds. WTF

Noob question here. I hit on a pass reservation on the SNKRS app for Nike NYC. Does this mean I’m fully guaranteed to get it if I go to pick it up during my pickup time? Just confirming it’s a yes. Thanks!

Noob question here. I hit on a pass reservation on the SNKRS app for Nike NYC. Does this mean I’m fully guaranteed to get it if I go to pick it up during my pickup time? Just confirming it’s a yes. Thanks!

Correct. You got them. Congratulations

Back
Top Bottom