Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Still waiting on Hibbetts. Nothing yet, when do they notify. The app says 7pm but its 32 min past that

Damn finally but my main account ain't let me log in this my secondary. I know I hit on main and at the store I want to go to. Smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191213-191803.png
    Screenshot_20191213-191803.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 648
Waitlisted for 10 minutes footlocker
Win with 7 minute footaction

In New York ..... hopefully the fiasco with the log in could turn my Wl to a w

did end notify winners yet?
need to be blessed with the dub up for 189 if they honor it.......

I wouldn't post confirmation screen shots guys. There might be people out there trying to claim pairs with other people's screenshots and telling the store their app isn't working.

All my apps are glitching. I can't log in to foot locker. I finally logged into foot action and champs and I lost.

Finally got in and was able to confirm with 13 mins left then it kicked me out before letting me know which store :smh:. Now I’m back to where I was at first. I guess my reservation is confirmed. What a joke.

Still haven’t been able to log in to FTL, promoted off the waitlist at FootAction....I’ll take my one pair and run with this disaster

I wouldn't post confirmation screen shots guys. There might be people out there trying to claim pairs with other people's screenshots and telling the store their app isn't working.

you cant just go in there with a rando screenshot of a win. theyre gonna ask your name, ID, and then see if youre on the list of winners.

Back
Top Bottom