Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

so when the timer ends and a ton of people dont get to reserve their pairs.....does that mean people on waitlists about to feast?

Time is up for anyone who couldn't get in I think. My FTL never worked. We'll see if the FTL reservation comes back up later.

Got lucky enough to get into one of my accounts in time. Guess I’ll be getting up early to try for a couple more. Online should be a nice train wreck. Good luck to everyone still looking to scoop, hopefully tomorrow is better for real.

This is just a internet repeat of the 2011 Concord release. No theres no line to wait in. But waitlisted online is the same. All this pandemonium and this new merger of the apps and 2 big releases is causing chaos...smh...

Never seen anything like this.

I secured my size 10.5 but could not get to the Congrats screen, even after about 30 attempts. Then it knocked me out of the launch locator all together & for the last half hour I’ve been trying to log back into my account.

Finally I log back in & I see the congrats for my pair & the 4 digit pin for wifey’s size 7. Entered that pin real quick & both pairs secured.

Crazy.... :lol:

Exact same scenario for me. Glad I was able to knock out both our sizes at one store. Plugged in the code for her with a couple of minutes left. This shouldn’t be so damn stressful. :lol:

I just got a notification that I was promoted from the waitlist. It let me log into the FTL app and confirm my reservation. Whoever missed out on their reservation because of the app problems, thank you kinda. 😬

I haven’t had this much trouble getting a Christmas 11 since the 2011 concords...was able to get two pairs both from the waitlist

Back
Top Bottom