Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

just realized. how the **** im supposed to pick up my reserves pairs at finishline if the app is ****ed up? 😂

It says it went through, I also got an order number from eastbay, but not a confirmation email.
Ur good. Keep an eye on ur acct until it changes from pending to (1) units ready to ship. Then you are completely golden unless ups loses it.

Now it's just time to wait on confirmation emails from Eastbay. Hoping there is no drama.

1 pair from Footlocker (Pick up)
1 Pair from NDC.
3 Pairs from Eastbay all separate emails and shipping addresses.

I'm good.

It says it went through, I also got an order number from eastbay, but not a confirmation email.

Same boat. Maybe because it’s been a while, but I remember the emails come pretty late.

idk tho now. I’ve been hitting the past 11/JB releases w/ ease on SNKRS so I’m stressing like you. But I think the email will come.

Picked up my pair from Nike Seattle at 7:30am and was in and out.

Attachments

• 50007077-32C1-468C-8402-35A1BB7F9D1D.jpeg
    50007077-32C1-468C-8402-35A1BB7F9D1D.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 702
When was that? Finishloans for years if you actually pass the queue. They've sucked for almost a decade since that queue bs.
Nah finishline was the best, even with the queue becuase it was a first come first serve queue, so you only needed to wait it out and eventually it would be your turn. I was always able to cop within an hour or two even when nike would burn me. the past year or so it hasnt been as reliable with thier new queueing, especially since the mobile backdoor doesnt work anymore either.

Eastbay said it could take up to 24 hours to get an email so just chill. They got hella orders so I’m not worried about a confirmation email just yet

Well, and here's the twist. I got the order confirmation page and my payment went through with eastbay and I got an order number. But NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND IT'S NOT IN MY PREVIOUS ORDERS! Top of it all? Trying to call Eastbay customer service, and they aren't even putting you on hold...just all circuits busy and call back...

At the expense of people who actually want the shoe? No. **** THEIR HUSTLE.
I get annoyed at it sometimes too but I just realize it means more to them so it is what it is. That $100 is worth it to them. It's not to me and that's why I wont spend hours in a line. They will so fair play.

This release was different. I think the foot apps sent everything into a frenzy and it spiraled from there. I was trying for a back up and a friend and was pending for 30 min on SNKRS and took an L there.

I came close to having none. Wild.

Eastbay said it could take up to 24 hours to get an email so just chill. They got hella orders so I’m not worried about a confirmation email just yet
Good. Because I really don't want to deal with someone on the phone. I'm always too nice and the goodbyes and wishing the operator a great day exchange lasts a good 30 seconds in itself. Yep, I worked customer service so no matter how ****ed...I always find myself being super nice with the person on the line. I'm a damn sucker that way...

I can't lie. I wear J's to the movies and out to dinners in Death metal and black metal band shirts with my viking beard haha. It's not a fashion, it's a passion to me. I love sneakers because I love the game of basketball...and I LOVED Mike...
Wait... are We the same person?I don’t have a beard,but all I wear are death metal and black metal shirts. Good to know I’m not the only KVLT person on here. lol.

Back
Top Bottom