Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I regularly wear $2k shoes and a $12 polo tshirt. I like shoes, don't really care about clothes that much.
I hear that. I'm a t shirt and shorts guy. I love my Js and I loved Jordan though. These kids don't even understand the greatness. I'm glad they like the shoes though. Timeless pieces of art.

But they don't want to...because none of their idols put on a shirt and tie or anything and go to work like us. They don't work with disabled people like I used to do...and they don't work as a sales manager like I do now. It's tedious but it's boring and it pays me 50 k a year to **** off and sit and play on my phone, catch up on shows and my comics in an office with huge Sideshow Toys comic statues. And joke around with my bosses at every stop...AND I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH COLLEGE! Nah, these kids are going to make it big because they're going to be soundcloud rappers... but until them...that reselling hustle is going to get them through! haha *plays "We Gon Make it" by Jadakiss instrumental in the background of the post*
You didn't finish college and make $50k a year and you're knocking a 16 yr old for hustling to make money? Really? I wasn't making money at all at 16 so I don't knock the kids that do. Good for them.

tenor.gif

Just wait for the inevitable "re-stock"

Hope these feel like my Space Jams

out of all the hoop shoes and retros I own, the 16 has the most responsive and comfy air unit under the forefoot

why are people saying to try mall after 3pm? why not now?

Cause the folks that reserved on raffle and the app apparently only have until 3 to pick them up. I almost didn’t get mine cuz i had a bus to catch at 9;30 am and the store opened at 9

I’m still pending on snkrs. How long does it take to get refunded after you cancel? Same day?

Back
Top Bottom