Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Hey guys Excuse my ignorance but I got my pair from eBay just curious about this sticker. Looked it up says it’s a anti mold sticker or something. Seller says they cake from Nike. Shoes look good to me.
A47EA789-95CD-44EC-87ED-D7457E747D89.jpeg
Most-if not all-of the boxes has them for this release, bro

Damn, shoe palace lost my package too and refunded me, fml. Their customer service is horrendous, would avoid at all cost unless its the only place left. Impossible to talk to them, never picking up the phone, don't respond to emails. A whole week not knowing where my package was until today when I see a new transaction, which was a refund. Didn't even know I was gonna get a refund. Horrible customer service. Oh well, guess I'll wait for a restock.

So going to stick with the size 12 instead of the 12.5.

Not sure what to do with the 12.5 at this point. I am not a double up kind of guy. I'm also not a reseller so not going to sit on a shoe for a year and hope the value goes up a couple of dubs.

I would offer them up to someone here but I did put a small crease in the PL while walking around trying to figure out which size I prefer.

Think I'll just send them back to Nike.

I was at the mall for about 3 hours and I expected to see a lot of 11s walking around but surprisingly I saw maybe 3 people. Hunh.

D7B65727-535E-4B8E-9E6D-96D209A056C9.jpeg

My goodness they choke the LIFE out of these lol will probably unlace just as other NTers have done to let them breathe. FTA pair on left (GS pair in background also from FTA). SNKRS pair on the right arrived yesterday. Both size 13.

Quick question tho, someone earlier said unlacing them helps keep the shape. How so? I would think that keeping them choked like this moreso preserves the shape.

SNKRS pair came in yesterday. My overseas pair will be in Monday. I’m busting these out for a Christmas party tomorrow I got a blk/red Christmas sweater ( I know matchy matchy let me make it). Very happy with this release as I haven’t had a pair of bred 11s since the 2000 release which I still have boxed up retired from any future wear.

Attachments

• D59E7A32-079B-4DFC-82E3-4A7B332CFDE7.jpeg
    D59E7A32-079B-4DFC-82E3-4A7B332CFDE7.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 338
D7B65727-535E-4B8E-9E6D-96D209A056C9.jpeg

My goodness they choke the LIFE out of these lol will probably unlace just as other NTers have done to let them breathe. FTA pair on left (GS pair in background also from FTA). SNKRS pair on the right arrived yesterday. Both size 13.

Quick question tho, someone earlier said unlacing them helps keep the shape. How so? I would think that keeping them choked like this moreso preserves the shape.
I’m guessing if you leave them laced the way they are for some time, it leaves the marks of the shoe laces? I did notice the ones I unlaced puffed back to its natural form. It left an imprint when I first unlaced them

Does Fedex "Hold at location" cause delays? My pair was shipped today and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. I want to hold it at the location but I'm afraid it's not going to be available for pickup on Monday?

Does Fedex "Hold at location" cause delays? My pair was shipped today and is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. I want to hold it at the location but I'm afraid it's not going to be available for pickup on Monday?
Nope. It didn’t with mine.

it wont, as long as u dont do it last minute. theres 2 full days in between so u should be good if u do it now.

FML... doubled up on size 9 but actually need 8.5. Went up half size because I heard these were snug but there’s actually more room than I thought in the toe box :frown:

Back
Top Bottom