Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Screenshot_20200612-155420_Instagram.jpg
Why do the uppers look they're made from corduroy?
EDIT: Ahhhh now I see, Tatum posted these and sneakernews thinks it means they are coming in December. Obviously cordura uppers, on my phone earlier they looked janky LOL
This is interesting. Wonder if it really means anything or if JB just made him a pair because he wanted them.

Last edited:
I have been wanting Jordan Brand to release a Cool Grey 11 with mesh over the other material they had originally. I do like the original though. I just really like the contrast of mesh and patent leather.

I always would have liked to see Columbia XI with mesh also. First pic I ever seen of them were with a mesh upper.

So maybe these will be the December release, while the black/clear pair will release beforehand? If only the black/clear pair would have released, then it would have been the first time since they started the tradition that I would have not picked up a pair.

I have been wanting Jordan Brand to release a Cool Grey 11 with mesh over the other material they had originally. I do like the original though. I just really like the contrast of mesh and patent leather.
To me, what makes the XI is the mesh upper with the patent. I hope to God the Cool Grey’s come out with the mesh.

Hello forum just a question for those who have a pair of breds. Do they all come with minor scratches/scuffs on the patent leather? Second one I ordered that has a one inch scratch not too noticeable on the patent leather. Would ya return these? Ordered from stadiumgoods

Attachments

• 6B9AD22B-ADE9-4C42-9AF4-960D81C6F94B.jpeg
    6B9AD22B-ADE9-4C42-9AF4-960D81C6F94B.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 296
  • 60B27105-1B25-4AD0-B229-DA62D85E63A0.jpeg
    60B27105-1B25-4AD0-B229-DA62D85E63A0.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 289
Hello forum just a question for those who have a pair of breds. Do they all come with minor scratches/scuffs on the patent leather? Second one I ordered that has a one inch scratch not too noticeable on the patent leather. Would ya return these? Ordered from stadiumgoods

I mean the patent can come with SOME imperfections but man that's a nice scratch there. They should have cut the price down there for that.

Looks like it could be buffed out. Is it a deep scratch or surface layer?

I would take it to a local shoe repair shop and see if they can buff it out

I mean the patent can come with SOME imperfections but man that's a nice scratch there. They should have cut the price down there for that.
That’s what I figured they’re not going to be flawless but these have a big line. They offered a full refund and a 10% discount code for the inconvenience. Thanks for your feedback

Thanks to everyone who commented I was unsure if all the breds were like this as these are the second ones I’m gonna return. First ones I ordered were from eBay and had the same issue, scratch on right pairs patent leather that were more noticeable see pics. 🙄 Got the full refund too but sucks I have to do the process again and reorder them smh. I really hope third times a charm for the next pair I order.

Attachments

• A9EF4142-9D4F-41F6-BE1D-35EF1827D6F0.jpeg
    A9EF4142-9D4F-41F6-BE1D-35EF1827D6F0.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 93
  • EC77A550-5981-45AB-82FB-A9C1D29C3E8B.jpeg
    EC77A550-5981-45AB-82FB-A9C1D29C3E8B.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 189EAB6F-776D-44F4-A3CC-ACC192DCEBA1.jpeg
    189EAB6F-776D-44F4-A3CC-ACC192DCEBA1.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 770
if you bought those from stadium goods I would for sure complain, out of the 50 pairs or so of 11's I've bought since 96 I have never seen scratches on my pairs, minor imperfections yes scratches no. and when I say imperfections I mean when there on foot you cant see them.

That’s what I figured they’re not going to be flawless but these have a big line. They offered a full refund and a 10% discount code for the inconvenience. Thanks for your feedback

I'm glad they're trying to make it right because my goodness they should have caught that before shipping.

Back
Top Bottom