Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Do you have the a link to those laces? I've been looking for some of those for awhile now. I DAMN near took the laces out of my OG pair!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I got you bro I'm so glad you saw that post man I knew you'd love the thicker laces too. They only have the 1 size left but that is what I bought and they are long enough to tie up the eyelet under the top hole.

It wont let me post a link idk why but it is
**************.com and go under Jordan replacement laces and they have rope ones at the bottom.

https://www.**************.com/coll...replacement-shoe-laces?variant=13316711743511

What’s going on at this location? Grand Opening?

1C48D3B7-54E8-4DB1-A37A-2ED3ACD826BE.jpeg

I got you bro I'm so glad you saw that post man I knew you'd love the thicker laces too. They only have the 1 size left but that is what I bought and they are long enough to tie up the eyelet under the top hole.

It wont let me post a link idk why but it is
**************.com and go under Jordan replacement laces and they have rope ones at the bottom.

The 54-inch black ones are back in stock, I just ordered some for my SJs and black/reds. Then I remembered, I think I ordered some as back-ups from there like two years ago that I must already have somewhere. I never even noticed they were thicker LOL. Now I need the white ones to get restocked for Concords.

I popped up the right air sole unit and the right shoe is squeezing.
It doesn't give me the same energy return than the left shoe.
It is not comfortable for my right ankle when i want just walking.
I balled in them 2 or 3 times before it happened. It was just to make jumpshots sessions during about 1 hour and workout. The shoes were so great. Now they are in the box.
Did anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Sounds like u got a defective pair.
Thanks you for your answer. It is a great shame.
It happened to my 72 Win, SJ 2016, Bred 2019, Double Nickel 2015. I don't know why but i don't want to discover it with the concord 2018.
WL82 nothing. The right air sole unit is maybe better than the left one.
I'm getting kind of full up here with good CW!! SMH

Back
Top Bottom