Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

20211106_133914.jpg

I took advantage of the rare hot weather during the fall yesterday by wearing them and the jersey to go with a 1996 NBA Finals vibe when I went to Northridge Fashion Center and had dinner in the Red Robin there. It's the first time I ever wore the shoes and jersey. It was nice to finally wear these shoes after having them for almost 2 years now.
IMG_5578.JPG

This is the first time I ever took a closeup picture of shoes on my feet on this site.
IMG_5583.JPG

Last edited:
I took advantage of the rare hot weather during the fall yesterday by wearing them and the jersey to go with a 1996 NBA Finals vibe when I went to Northridge Fashion Center and had dinner in the Red Robin there. It's the first time I ever wore the shoes and jersey. It was nice to finally wear the shoes after having them for almost 2 years now.
IMG_5578.JPG

This is the first time I ever took a closeup picture of shoes on my feet on this site.
IMG_5583.JPG
Nice touch with the NBA socks also.

Cool grey toe box shape and overall shape is looking amazing! Too bad I just don't want them enough. Still gotta break out my Concords and only occasionally wear my Playoffs, let alone the stack of other shoes in the rotation....Too bad they didn't get it right before these....damn! I can take that $220 and turn it into $20K in crypto, so hard to justify if I'm not gonna wear them.

Cool grey toe box shape and overall shape is looking amazing! Too bad I just don't want them enough. Still gotta break out my Concords and only occasionally wear my Playoffs, let alone the stack of other shoes in the rotation....Too bad they didn't get it right before these....damn! I can take that $220 and turn it into $20K in crypto, so hard to justify if I'm not gonna wear them.
They did get it right before these, it’s just random from pair to pair. Just checked my black reds last night and they have the exact same toe slant as the Cool Grays in that Nice Kicks post. So does a pair of my Concords. Other pairs are more rounded and bulky.

Last edited:
have you heard any issues with authenticity since the new program launched at eBay? Honest questions, because I haven’t yet and that seems oddly good.

I personally haven’t, I did my due diligence and watched a few LC videos to corroborate things to look for. As far as the ebay program, this is actually my first purchase since they’ve implemented the new authenticity system, and like you said I haven’t heard anything bad (at least for the time being). But I know shady practices can happen even if the company is legit, all it is is someone else LC’ing the shoes for me, and anything can happen at that point (they miss something, swap a fake left shoe/right shoe, put the tag on a fake pair, etc.). Not saying ebay would do this but again, never can be too safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice how soft the midsole is on the CG ‘21’s compared to other 11’s. Haven’t worn them yet but it feels like they going to be more comfortable than previous XI’s.
126BFF2B-5684-4F08-8A0C-7AFEFAE229F8.jpeg
One of the first things noticed was how much softer the midsole is. So soft it reminds me of the fake Jams almost had passed on me which is not a knock just an observation.
From what i understand every release they recalibrate the foam density thus producing an either softer or firmer ride. My only guess for doing that is it adds to the individual character of each release? It compliments the CGs to go softer imo, flows well with the plush nubuck upper.
In general i feel the overall structure of the shoe is more inline with the ConcordJams than the BlacknReds.

Back
Top Bottom