Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Man I’m getting excited for these...

Still only worn my Concords 2-3 times... may need to break those out soon..
No bro lol wait til after the release so u can have em both ds n hand I’m not wearing my concords til next summer I’m hype too facts

Air-Jordan-11-Bred-2019-Nike-Air-378037-061-Release-Date-01.jpg

Toebox like 2001 Factory Variants...Can't be right!

I took the day off today. So I had the house to myself. Watched Game 6 of the 96 Finals that was still on my recordings. Loved it. Still don t get old. Bill Walton was dumb as hell with his commentating though lol. But still thought it was great. Steve Kerr looked like a kid. Rodman was a beast, so was Kemp. Jordan didnt shoot well but think he had his dad on his mind a lot. It was fun watching it.

I took the day off today. So I had the house to myself. Watched Game 6 of the 96 Finals that was still on my recordings. Loved it. Still don t get old. Bill Walton was dumb as hell with his commentating though lol. But still thought it was great. Steve Kerr looked like a kid. Rodman was a beast, so was Kemp. Jordan didnt shoot well but think he had his dad on his mind a lot. It was fun watching it.
Was Steve snapper Jones calling the game with Walton? I remember they were on the B announce team with one play byplay man, maybe Kevin Harlin? Walton and the snapper always bickered, it was hilarious. As bad as Walton was then, you are lucky if you haven't heard him call your college teams game. He was calling a ucomm game a year or 2 ago and after a uconn steal he yelled, "go husky, there's a big bowl of food on the other end, whoof whoof".

Was Steve snapper Jones calling the game with Walton? I remember they were on the B announce team with one play byplay man, maybe Kevin Harlin? Walton and the snapper always bickered, it was hilarious. As bad as Walton was then, you are lucky if you haven't heard him call your college teams game. He was calling a ucomm game a year or 2 ago and after a uconn steal he yelled, "go husky, there's a big bowl of food on the other end, whoof whoof".
Marv Albert.

still have my 01 pair that i wear often... got the lows too that i wear but rarely... i have the cdp and the 2012 pair and kept both ds... the quality and fit was terrible on both so i never wore them... ended up selling the cdp and will do the same with my 2012 pair...my 01 still holding up great and they are really comfy... the newer 11s cant match the comfort of the 01s because the padding around the ankle was much thicker back then

Back
Top Bottom