Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

No. That just means he’s trying too hard.

He’s a loser because he turned an argument about shoes into a personal attack, just as rainking did on Tuesday.

I won’t call anyone names again. And I apologize. But I would expect a moderator to also afford the same level of protection to any of the newer, non-regular members, especially when they’re under heavy assault for expressing an unpopular opinion.

Thanks for not calling names again. The same level of protection goes to all members new and old. If your under “heavy assault” please use the report button and I will be happy to help.
I read through all the comments and didn’t see anyone attacking you.

:lol:. Its the first time I have ever really been called that. All is good though. Misunderstanding. Its funny how simple small details of shoes can result in such disagreements. People love these things and are firm with their stance. Playoff 11s will bring more of that. Embrace...We still got lots of time left.
That’s the problem some ppl got too much time on their hands lol extremely petty definitely not that serious can’t wait for release thou glad JB finally listening too consumers the remastered thing been good for the most part as far OG’s colorways these playoff 11 hands down will b the best

I usually rotate between my kicks, but I can picture myself wearing a pair of these a week or more straight. The first pair will def get used heavily, so 3+ pairs, if not more is a must. As said many times before, my FAVORITE shoe. EVER.

Nicknames on shoes = gimmick. The original colors do not need that. The history alone will sell. If Nike and JB would get a clue, they would showcase that history properly on their little FB and IG pages and maybe these young bucks might learn to appreciate something. Instead of buying what they know everyone else wants. No doubt people will buy this shoe solely because they are a big deal to others they do not know.
The ONLY thing I called anything other than the colorway is the Black 8’s which I call the “Playoff 8s” . It’s just that that’s what I always associated them with since they first came out in the ‘93 Playoffs when I was in 6th grade and unsuccessful in begging my parents for a pair.

No. That just means he’s trying too hard.

He’s a loser because he turned an argument about shoes into a personal attack, just as rainking did on Tuesday.

I won’t call anyone names again. And I apologize. But I would expect a moderator to also afford the same level of protection to any of the newer, non-regular members, especially when they’re under heavy assault for expressing an unpopular opinion.
With that said i think you should take your trolling talents to the Yeezy forums where that kind of nonsense is welcome.

Man I wish I could have a freakin MJ room with old memorabilia, merch, newspapers, magazines you name it. All that with some OG Jordan's wrapped up on shelf to top it off.:smokin That'd be great being able to just walk in the room and look at/read it all. Experience a blast from the past whenever I want to.
I have just about every Sports illustrated cover he was on along with a ton of other Sports magazines , etc. I have not looked at it in a very long time, might get them out soon to reminisce about the good old days

Off topic but has MJ ever said which of his signatures is his favorite?
Here you go, Meat. From the Slam Presents Jordan issue (c. 1997):

B008A1C4-86EA-44FE-8583-2343A4BEF56B.jpeg

3F458EFE-BA6F-4500-B5BF-C6D48B3B10A7.jpeg

Ok not answer I was looking for but ok don't reply

what was wrong with his answer? its 100% true. all merchants have the ability to and will cancel orders if they see fit/need to. so that would be a yes.

but if thats not the answer youre lookin for, then the other only option is no, so dont know why u asked in the first place if u wanted a no.

what was wrong with his answer? its 100% true. all merchants have the ability to and will cancel orders if they see fit/need to. so that would be a yes.

but if thats not the answer youre lookin for, then the other only option is no, so dont know why u asked in the first place if u wanted a no.
Thanks for the answer but some merchants are more notorious for canceling orders than others or having fsr on there website and they backdoor the inventory and your order gets canceled

Thanks for the answer but some merchants are more notorious for canceling orders than others or having fsr on there website and they backdoor the inventory and your order gets canceled

oh. shoulda made your question clearer lol. correct question would be is shoepalace known for canceling orders or doing shady stuff? i think shoepalace is pretty legit. theyre not known to cancel your order in order to backdoor. sometimes they do oversell by mistake on their site and orders get cancelled for that reason.

im not sure if they even backdoor. i personally have never heard of them doing things like that.

Back
Top Bottom