Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

My family laid my uncle to rest today. We knew it was coming with his cancer but still not easy. Amazing to see the appreciation he had to our family and our history. Chicago sports was a big deal up north Indiana. Looking at the basement I was always in as a kid now holds a display of so much history including myself. He was only 58 and stubborn as hell but loved all of us regardless of his ways. Him knowing I was a big MJ/Bulls fan he still kept original Wheaties calender that started all this for me including many other things . I am summing all this up of course but just wanted to share. My uncle really had a sense of history along with understanding of what this stuff means to a lot of us. Bieng able to see the stuff I got to see was amazing tonight. Between he and my Dad, I def know where I got my display room mentality from. Tough day but great day. I had to say this on here. Thanks for reading.

I send my condolences to you and your family. His spirit lives on with you and your love for Jordan. Just keep your head up and be the best you can be!

1573051829882.gif

My family laid my uncle to rest today. We knew it was coming with his cancer but still not easy. Amazing to see the appreciation he had to our family and our history. Chicago sports was a big deal up north Indiana. Looking at the basement I was always in as a kid now holds a display of so much history including myself. He was only 58 and stubborn as hell but loved all of us regardless of his ways. Him knowing I was a big MJ/Bulls fan he still kept original Wheaties calender that started all this for me including many other things . I am summing all this up of course but just wanted to share. My uncle really had a sense of history along with understanding of what this stuff means to a lot of us. Bieng able to see the stuff I got to see was amazing tonight. Between he and my Dad, I def know where I got my display room mentality from. Tough day but great day. I had to say this on here. Thanks for reading.

deepest condolences, sir.

Can’t see these dropping early Monday. Have any JB affiliates even shown off official pairs yet?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t BC4 shock drop a month out without any official pics or promo?

Feel like we saw DJ Khaled with 2019 BC4’s before the shock drop. We saw Jeff Green with 2019 Black/Inf 6’s before their shock drop too. No way someone in the “celebrity” stratosphere isn’t showing off official 2019 Black/Red 11’s before the gen pop has access to them.

Are these men’s sizes only or is the fam eating too?? I’m sitting out for these but wanna cop for my mini me’s, they infrared’s busted.

Back
Top Bottom