Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Man I used to hate them stupid a** plastic inserts we used to get. I don't have time for those 4 part boxes. It was always annoying. Days I used to want to wear my 11's, I would look at that box and realize I don't have the patience to deal with it and not even wear them.

i agree with this 100%...This is prally one of the reasons why I rarely wear my 11’s… if anything I wear my space jams but I rather wear the lows or my 01 breds…

Last edited:
I mean, he opened the box straight from Nike on camera if I'm not mistaken.

i just watched and noticed after he said lets get straight into it, there was a quick cut to him opening the box with the tape already off. we just see him take em out da box. we dont see him actually break the tape.

but, he did show the box tag, so im going to believe him. i will assume he didnt go the extra mile and put that tag on there himself lol

but this is crazy. id return em and try for a pair on RD if i was him.

I think ya boy Ron got sole just got his soul taken away when they jacked his box lol..

#Rongotjacked......

Lol, as long as the shoes are legit. Whatever. It’s stupid and all for sure, but some people act like they gonna wear the box on their head.

and God is his voice annoying. Absolutely atrocious, grown men acting like children

Feel the same way. I'd be kinda mad if it was a dope box like the boxes they use for the NRG Jordans though

I don't care about the box...if anyone in here hit on the shock drop and has the orange box and want's to get rid of them because of it. I will gladly take them...for retail of course.

Columbia’s to complete the OG set with high patent cut! I have faith Jordan Brand! DO IT!!

That would be great.
But, I'll never forget when Jordan Brand put better soles on a backpack instead of the shoe itself in 2014! :smh:

jordan-11-legend-blue-backpack.jpg

PO

I never considered the cool grey as a retro
The other 11s hadn't been retroed and Jordan wore cool greys in a game

I honestly think after the Jams (or shall I say black concord PEs ;-), Concords, and if I can grab these at retail, I'm done with 11s. I kind of always liked the look of the Gammas, but would I ever wear those over Jams...? I don't find I gravitate to wearing 11s often; just kind of clunky and don't look good beat up. I'd probably get more wear out of these playoffs than the concords (still DS), and my Jams that I wear on occasion only as the sole won't look like crap after a couple of wears.

4s are my go-to, then 3s, then infrared 6s, and bordeaux 7s are super comfy. Then it's trainer 3s. Could care less about cool greys, and esp columbias that age like crap. Still pissed I missed on the shock drop and I knew about it in advance and still couldn't get the damn app to play nice....SMH....

Upper padding?
Yeah, you know, how the uppers on the OGs--and now once again on the concords and these black/red retros--have a firm foam padding inside the cordura mesh upper. The stuff that makes the upper bulge out between the lace loops. The '16 Jams/black concords/PEs/whatever do not have it. It's like a hollow shell of an upper compared to the way it is supposed to be. Previous 11 retros skimped on it as well, then they finally brought it back with the 2018 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom