Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I actually got a wait list result at Champs but that has disappeared somehow. I never got a result at Foot Locker. I luckily confirmed at Footaction with a few seconds left, hopefully my name is legitimately on the list for tomorrow.

I'm honestly stressed out and worried. My reservation even disappeared on Footaction! But it's back on now.

ugh won on champs didnt take screenshot. cant lo back in now. it better still be there when this **** is back up.
Exact situation here, too. With all this talk, I'm still unsure my reservation is still legit. I'm feeling even more terrible for those he couldn't even login in the first place. Unacceptable.

Struck out on all the foot apps smh I hate this sneaker **** sometimes. I been hitting on everything I wanted all year this is my first L of the year and it would be the most anticipated release too. Guess I gotta hit malls tomorrow at 3 and hope I hit on a left over pair

I got the W on champs confirmed the reservation with the 4 code number before the crash. Took a picture of my pick up as well just in case. I still don't know the results for my FTL since the crash. Worried now they better not erase my champs reservation.

For everyone that got waitlisted, check again. I was waitlisted at Fta and just checked back and got the "one more step" page.. W at Champs Ftl and Fta now..feels good

Back
Top Bottom