Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

599936BD-54F1-49C0-9CF6-D00633F4ABC7.png

For those that won and confirmed you should be good that will put your name on the list at the store

Got promoted from the waitlist on the FTL app, both pairs confirmed at the same mall, not my first choice, but I'll take it. These apps been acting weird. I clicked the notification for the waitlist promotion, then it sent me to log in again (I never log out of the apps for this very reason). I tried logging in, doesn't accept my password. I reset it and it's been telling me wrong password all week. All I did was open another foot app, in my case FA, and it was logged in, got rid of that screen and clicked the FTL app and went right in, no sign in. It's been like this all week long. Confirmed reservation and got my kicks. I guess I won't even have to try for SNKRS tomorrow, I'll just pick up both my pairs at the mall tomorrow and be done.

I've only been able to login with FTA and I struck out. Probably struck out on Champs and FTL too. SNRKS or bust.

There must be a lot of these. I won at Champs and FTL for me and my son, and I've never won anything since we moved to San Jose. First time my Waitlist got promoted too.
Starting to feel like Xmas 😂

Well, that was complete TRASH!

I got lucky and was able to somehow log in and confirm 1 pair at least.

After that first confirmation, I wasn't able to log into any other store/account for the next two hours. What a horrible user experience.

I just need 1 so I passed on Champs' since it was at a different mall, person wait listed should be stoked to see. I had got off WL not too long ago and I was ecstatic , pay it forward

There should still be plenty of pairs dropping at 10am. Epic fail on FTL pet for not being prepared for this type of traffic. No issues on the SNKRS app.

Hmm just called my local champs.
They said they’re doing “limited raffle tickets” for people who want to come at 3PM to buy unclaimed pairs.

Basically you show up at 8, get A raffle ticket, and head back at 3 with the ticket and see if you can get an unclaimed pair in your size.

Geeze.

Back
Top Bottom