Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I had no intentions of getting these, woke up an hour late and decided to try, got a pair off Eastbay. Well they charged me but haven’t gotten the email yet, we shall see.

I just picked my pair up at footlocker. I was the first one with the reservation. I was in and out clean. Their were some heads coming in asking for their size only to get shut down with the “you have to wait after 3 for unclaimed pairs” answer. The clerk was saying they were getting calls all day yesterday from people who have no idea about the app deal... glad to have these. I probably spammed the shiiii outta this post. Out of excitement and frustration. You know what it is NT, it’s all love. Hope y’all get you pairs. Merry Xmas.
image.jpg

It seems like Jordan brand definitely limited the breds. Stood in line at shoe palace and could only buy one pair per person. Last years concords they allowed us to buy two pairs each. I took Ls on all sns and snkrs.

Just picked up my raffle pair from fnl, which is my first fnl purchase in like ten years. For folks in the Seattle area fnl at South center will be doing a "re-raffle" at noon for unclaimed pairs. I thought unclaimed pairs at any store was fcfs.

According to Eastbay. If you call the hotline, they tell you that "Retro 11 and Yeezy launch order they will take several hours to process and give you your confirmation email" in a message. So, I think if they charged you...you're all good...

I know someone asked about Eastbay email confirmation. I was able to place an order for a size 4.5 and no order confirmation. Placed order about 15 mins ago

I ordered from kicksusa hours ago... I see the order in my purchase history but I never got a email confirmation... hope I’m good

I know someone asked about Eastbay email confirmation. I was able to place an order for a size 4.5 and no order confirmation. Placed order about 15 mins ago
Had to have went through. Got everything, but the email confirmation. I had the page where it showed my order number.

Good chance it went through.

Back
Top Bottom