Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

There’s a difference between overpaying to Nike who has to pay to keep all their retail stores open and filled with employees, massive warehouses full of inventory, designers, advertising, etc and overpaying Joey Jr because he stood on line for an hour or used a bot to buy 50 pairs

DDF33587-902A-4DA8-B96F-EBE246D4B57D.jpeg

We good fam. Just waiting for my size 11 pair. Already got my homie his size 11.5

easiest XI to get ever. fools were even buying half stocks up in the mall 😂 finishline is reraffling unclaimed pairs at 12 instore. if you live in stockton california footlocker in sherwood mall will have a size 12 at 3pm. i didnt pick it up

Does anyone have a trick to carting on SP?

Honestly, i did the same thing as last year with the Concords where I would just "try again" after that clock hit 2 minutes and would do it until it luckily let me in after maybe an hour or so of trying. I'm at work though so I'm able to stay on the comp

Just picked up my 2nd pair at FTL. For those that had glitches with the foot apps, double check and make sure it didn't change your first and last name to "roon room". The guy at my store was confused when I told him my real name, looked at my app and said i should probably edit it back. You'll need to edit it back on the website tho, doesn't let you do it in the app.

First time hitting on multiple footsore apps lol got two 10.5s locally, through the same footlocker on my work and personal cell, an 8.5 at sheik, 2 pairs of yeezys @ the northridge mall, another XI at the Glendale galleria, another pair of yeezys through YS. I didn’t hit sneakers or the adidas app though.. lol

edit: I don’t think I’ll be driving down for the northridge/Glendale pairs..

Back
Top Bottom