Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

These Thangs The **** :pimp:
83C8C4FF-D21A-45D2-A30C-AB587B1B17B6.jpeg
1576362784269.gif

Anywhere these still up? Got mine from my local FTL and mine came with flaws. Goofed didn’t check them at the counter smh

I had an easy time picking mine up from Santa Monica Footaction today with being able to confirm in the clutch on the crappy app yesterday thankfully.

See, this stuff happens 7/8 years ago and everyone screams JB make more pairs so this won’t happen. They go and make 2-3 million pairs and it’s still happening. To me it’s the culture and the hood punks that are the problem. Sad that it’s still happening. I hope whoever pulled the gun...rots
It might not have had anything to do with the shoe release today. According to police reports the two parties knew each other. The person shot was taken to the hospital for treatment, hopefully the person shot survives.

Thought I struck out this morning but looking at my email I got order confirmations from both champs and footlocker. Nothing but errors when I was trying this morning.
Nice surprise

Anyone have a bad experience with canceled pairs in the past through SP? Ordered a pair for my boy but don’t wanna mention it unless there’s a high likelihood he’ll get them

So you did exactly what was written? And it worked?

cus I’m getting nothing
Yes, on my phone. Just select your size and add to cart. You will get the “cart busy” message and then the timer will appear. Once it gets down to 1:50 hit the back arrow on your browser tab and hit the ATC button again, rinse and repeat until it gets you straight to the cart/payment info. It took me quite a few tries, but it worked.

Hope that helps.

Idk if it matters or if it was just coincidence but it took me like 8 attempts to get through on my MacBook. Was doing the cart trick like 90 times on my phone and it never worked

Back
Top Bottom