Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Side note, am I the only one that got mad seeing Ron Harper wearing the current Air Jordan that MJ was wearing? When him and kukoc wore the teams ir was fine, but I always hated seeing Harper wear the current signature that MJ had on.
Lol I remember feeling that way at first. But what I remember most was how big and clunky they always looked on Harps foot. Where as Mikes always looked perfect on feet.

He might have, taxis possibly? Luc longley also was known to wear Jordan's as well. Gotta pull out the old Basketball cards to check.
fb85584f446e8afb83752c01662e462a.jpg

Luc Longley used to wear the 12’s with Mikes permission to help with his bad feet. Jordan was asked about it sometime during the season and he said something to the tune of “yeah he’s wearing my shoes, that’s like putting whitewalls on a dump truck” :lol:
1577038831376.jpeg

Pip used to wear the 12’s as well because mike told him the zoom air set up would help with his back spasms.

Last edited:
thank you all for posting all the lovely pictures, needed them to confirm the CF, freaked out a little as i only had started to look at my pair, compared to the cords, totally different colors.

Finally noticed what people were saying about the retroes having a “slimmed down” toe cap. It does make a difference looking down at them on your feet but thats really the only angle you can see it from. Not noticeable at all on feet by others. I know I never noticed it. Still the closest we’ve gotten to the original.
835D37CA-A12F-43A3-9E44-81B564077DA3.jpeg

Admiring these next to my Jams. Can’t say how much I love this recent run of XI’s, hopefully I can get a proper pair of Columbia’s soon.
EA91AD02-9008-4E56-863E-00C14216FBB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom