Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Lmao I’m not gonna lie the only thing I’m looking forward to is that Resident evil 3 remake everything else has taken a backseat
Not trying to derail the thread but I'm freakin pumped for RE3! :blush: Already preordered it digitally. Was Gonna buy a physical copy but can't due to the corona stuff going on and nonessential travel being prohibited here. I avoided the demo so the first time I encounter Nemesis I'm going to scream. :lol:

I would preorder online from Best Buy, you get a free steelbook and free release date delivery.

Anyway I never really liked RE 2.5... I mean 3, will wait for it to ho on sale for $30 or less. I'll buy the real RE3 (CODE Veronica) for full price though, if or when they remake it.

Not trying to derail the thread but I'm freakin pumped for RE3! :blush: Already preordered it digitally. Was Gonna buy a physical copy but can't due to the corona stuff going on and nonessential travel being prohibited here. I avoided the demo so the first time I encounter Nemesis I'm going to scream. :lol:
Same here bro I played the Demo this week and it’s Lit 🔥 I cant wait

Recently brought my pair out to unlace em since they won't be getting worn for a long time due to the statewide lockdown, no more face to face classes, and I can't work anymore either so I'm pretty much indoors 24/7. |l These things are a beauty though! I still think JB did a great job on em.
20200325_110919.jpg

20200325_110840.jpg
So beautiful, still love pulling them out to sniff and stare at almost every other day. When first dropped i kept one of the shoes out damn near a whole month it picked up a bit of dust lol.

Drop the damn Netflix doc I need it now! Ain’t nobody leaving the house
That’s what I’m saying. You might’ve seen this but they said they’re open to dropping it before June but it’s not entirely finished yet so not an option to just drop it literally now, sadly.
heard them fools aint even done wit it yet :smh:
Bruh you got me hyped 🔥🔥🔥
THEY DROPPING IT ON THE 19TH OF APRIL NOW :lol:

THEY DROPPING IT ON THE 19TH OF APRIL NOW :lol:
OH **** YEAH!!!!!!
Really hope they didn’t rush the final editing on the documentary just to get it out to us faster.
I’m sure they didn’t. I work in media; you wouldn’t cut corners on something like this after all of this time just to give people something to watch a few weeks earlier. This is going to be so freaking epic.

its extremely annoying to watch anything with commercials these days tho...i dont mind it being on tv or not being able to binge...but constant commercial breaks kill it
We will get through this obstacle together.
Normally the tactic I'm about to mention here annoys the **** out of me, but I'm so hyped for this, I wouldn't complain if they offered a "premium" viewing option, at least. Like, you can watch it for free (other than paying your cable bill) twice a week on regular ESPN, OR subscribe to ESPN+ and binge stream it however you want.
I wonder what the options will be once it's aired fully on ESPN. Obviously I'll put the whole thing on my DVR like most of us, but how long until it moves to Netflix in the U.S.? Will we be able to buy a blu-ray box set of it soon thereafter? I need answers LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom