Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Lmao I meant that I binge watched it as a kid, not that I felt it described my early days on this planet. Now it's part of my lil inner garden of good old memories, from when I would sit in front of the TV screen as soon as I'd be back from school.
:lol: I thought you had ocd stories. Yea that show was fire to me too. Also watched a show called Psych that followed on the same channel I think. Pretty sure Mr. Monk would be proud of the way 90% of us here inspect our shoes:lol:
tenor.gif

:lol: I thought you had ocd stories. Yea that show was fire to me too. Also watched a show called Psych that followed on the same channel I think. Pretty sure Mr. Monk would be proud of the way 90% of us here inspect our shoes:lol:
tenor.gif
What the heeeeck are you French homie? Cuz damn were both Monk and Psych on NT1 around 2010-2012, and thaaaat's fosha.

Edit: he wouldn't be proud, we don't wash our hands four times before touching the shoe once, four times afterwards, and four times before the next touch.

What the heeeeck are you French homie? Cuz damn were both Monk and Psych on NT1 around 2010-2012, and thaaaat's fosha.

Edit: he wouldn't be proud, we don't wash our hands four times before touching the shoe once, four times afterwards, and four times before the next touch.
I'm not french. They both played on the USA channel in the U.S also cause they're both made by USA network. Used to watch back in early 2000's when they first aired.

Mr. Monk would be in heaven during Covid :lol:

Let’s start the week off right with this observance (21st). Which one of these gives you the most chills or goosebumps?
XIII Altitude Green (3 Years)
1608524109289.jpeg

1 (High) Premier Laser (7 Years)
1608524060865.jpeg

XI Gamma Blue (7 Years)
1608524284699.jpeg

XI Playoff/Bred (Retro) (8 Years)
1608524168678.jpeg

The Winterized IV Loyal Blue was also released on this day in 2019.
The only thing giving me chills is the fact you’re still making these inane anniversary posts.

:rofl:

Damn people weren’t kidding when they said the 11s are tanks. I guess my 2019 pair is gonna last a long time especially considering i have a good amount of other kicks so I’ll only rock em a few times a year.
Tanks are an understatement. I just retired my 2001 pair when these dropped last year. Main reason I chose not to double up. Black/ Red XI’s live forever.

Let’s start the week off right with this observance (21st). Which one of these gives you the most chills or goosebumps?
XIII Altitude Green (Retro) (3 Years)
1608524109289.jpeg

Random backstory is when I was picking this shoe up in at foot locker day of release. The registers computers were down and they couldn’t scan the item properly. After 10-15 min of trying the employee was getting fed up too, so he just sold it to me for $120.

For sure it was a mistake, I paid and got out of there ASAP. Still one ofmy favorite 13’s.

I'm coming close to just buying these off StockX, but damn. 300$ for some shoes, I don't know if I can do it. 😫😫😫😫

Hopefully, they'll restock I. The future.
I'm in that same boat. These are very high on my list as a favorite sneaker. I just cant break 300-400 for a pair. I might as well get a pair of OGs for that.

OG'S will be more than that, and u can't wear them.
I found a couple pairs on GOAT in my size separated and lightly used for 230-400 in price. I have restored a couple of 11s in the past too. Would they be able to be worn if I did that? I also found two lightly used OG 12s flu game and the white and reds for 400 dollars. I'm saving hard for that pac in my size.

Back
Top Bottom