Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

5FDF2625-7EB0-4082-881E-C63C753821A8.png
Had some cancer removed so selling some of the shoes that are DS. These retros and some others. Not too sad as I have my OGS and nothing compares to those imo (OG is pic)

This guy bates him with a post saying he’s been hesitant to rock them and when mpire mpire agrees he goes off lmaoooooo :lol:

I never said I was hesitant. 🤣

I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Definitely gonna get some wears in soon. That’s hilarious the way you described that though.

I never said I was hesitant. 🤣

I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Definitely gonna get some wears in soon. That’s hilarious the way you described that though.
🤣
I wore one of my two pairs outside two or three times, then scrubbed off the soles and put them back on inside duty.

We don’t wear outside-worn shoes in the house. All joking aside, that’s why sometimes I don’t want to wear certain things outside for quite a while, especially now when I barely go anywhere. I spend more time inside, so I can wear my Concords way more inside than I can outside. Same for now with the black/reds. If covid hadn’t happened, I’m sure I’d have at least worn Concords out of the house finally during the summer.

Bothers me to wear shoes inside.. unless they’re strictly indoor slippers / slides. But full on sneakers.. nawl

Maybe it’s just how I was raised but I ask people to remove their shoes when they come in.

I’m West Indian lemme walk in my mom crib without taking off my shoes my mom would still beat my a**

That's disgusting. How can you walk on the same floor that your dog walks on without shoes. The only time I take my shoes off is to shower. I'm wearing my shoes everywhere in my house. Even in my bed. Plus when I'm smashing it gives me extra traction
F’n hell b is that dude still around

Bothers me to wear shoes inside.. unless they’re strictly indoor slippers / slides. But full on sneakers.. nawl

Maybe it’s just how I was raised but I ask people to remove their shoes when they come in.
Any sneakers I wear inside have never touched the ground outside of the house. Well, except for my black/red XIs, but those were worn very lightly outside two times and I scrubbed the **** out of them before wearing them back inside. The outsoles don't have a spec of dirt on them, they look brand new. The reason most people in America tell guests to take off their shoes is because of what's on the bottoms of them, not because of some cultural idea that shoes shouldn't ever be worn inside. If someone wants to bring shoes over to my place that have never been outside, they can rock them all day. Just like I do LOL

Any sneakers I wear inside have never touched the ground outside of the house. Well, except for my black/red XIs, but those were worn very lightly outside two times and I scrubbed the **** out of them before wearing them back inside. The outsoles don't have a spec of dirt on them, they look brand new. The reason most people in America tell guests to take off their shoes is because of what's on the bottoms of them, not because of some cultural idea that shoes shouldn't ever be worn inside. If someone wants to bring shoes over to my place that have never been outside, they can rock them all day. Just like I do LOL
Yeah I agree on most.

Me on the other hand, I don’t even think I could be totally fine with people wearing unworn shoes in my house. My eye would probably start twitching.

Yeah I agree on most.

Me on the other hand, I don’t even think I could be totally fine with people wearing unworn shoes in my house. My eye would probably start twitching.
As someone with his own silly OCD tendencies, fair enough. But that makes no sense to me. It's irrational LOL. Socks collect lots of dirt and grime off of the floor, too ...
I'm such a ****, if I had a friend who told me I couldn't wear indoor-only shoes inside their house, I'd no joke stop going to their house because I'd think THEY were being galactic dicks :lol:

Fam said you can only unDS shoes in my crib. :nthat:
:rofl:
Let me be crystal clear on my end: None of this has ever happened. I don't take indoor shoes over to someone else's house, and no one has ever brought them to my house. It was just an extreme example trying to understand why someone would care IF someone DID do that LOL. I have several pairs of shoes I keep as indoor-only shoes. But only shoes I have multiples of, though. Once I wear something outside, they're cooked for being worn in the house.

If you have dogs/cats running around and you tell me to take my shoes off, I won’t do it. No way am I getting hair all over my socks, and getting it all in my kicks when I put them back on. Now if you offer me a lint roller, we can maybe talk, but even then I’m gonna hesitate and push back.

If you have dogs/cats running around and you tell me to take my shoes off, I won’t do it. No way am I getting hair all over my socks, and getting it all in my kicks when I put them back on. Now if you offer me a lint roller, we can maybe talk, but even then I’m gonna hesitate and push back.

This!!! Plus if you do have animals, do you wipe their paws off everytime they go outside? Some folk have sweaty feet. Cant imagine having someone in my home with stinky feet because I dont allow shoes on my floor...

Dang some of yall must eat off the floors of your houses...lol. How often do yall mop...lol

*Inserts Grampa Simposn walk in and out gif....*

Shoes are disgusting. Stuff on the bottom of shoes can be a collection of anything or everything. Bird poop, spit, old food, liquids, small animal feces, snot, puke etc. And even if we all watch where we walk, that only holds up during the day. At night we all walk looking forward paying more attention to our surroundings than the ground. And grass....if you own a dog then you know how unsafe it is to walk on any grass. It's a landmine. No one ever picks up 100% of their dogs poop. Stuff will always smears on the grass from scooping it up. Then there's the small feces pellets that hide in grass from squirrels, rabbits, birds, and other small animals along with bugs. Don't kid yourself. The bottom of that shoe is awful. Keep it by the door and by all means keep it off the beds and furniture.

I also don't put my luggage on my bed untill I've sprayed it. You don't know what kind of bugs, mites, or crap is on that thing from traveling next to other ppps stuff and being dragged through an airport.
tumblr_mjt6gvTch41s7ugtto1_250.gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom