Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I’ve seen worn pairs of the last Space Jams release, and the PL has to be if lower quality of what we received in the past. PL look stiff and brand new after months of wearing them. Basically, the PL is not that flexible or bending that much in my opinion.

It’s a good looking shoe. It’s just not what it once was from a quality stand point, that’s all we’re saying.

I've worn my space jams at least a 200 times and the pl seems to be of nice quality. they haven't creased that much and the stiffness makes them feel newer for longer imo, ive had most 11's since ogs and they all seem to have about the same quality except ogs you just cant compare to that pl it was hands down better quality.

The 2011 Concord are exactly like the Win like 82, and the win like have a better cushion.
The PL cut is better on the 2011, it is the only difference and the color of course.
For me if you have the 2017 win like, it is like if you had the 2011 concord.
2011 patent leather cut was ***

im not copping...these look better in the box or on a shelf..once they crease they look like crap...I sold all my Jordans..lifes too short to hoard shoes..

^^ YEAH I just sold some shoes to sole supremacy yesterday
got $1450 so not too shabby....

I can’t even lie I never paid any attention to the cut of the PL until they changed the mold and the most recent retro of SJs but I actually like it. I know jb will eventually change the mold back to a lower pl cut but since I was only 3/4 in ‘95 or ‘96 when the OGs initial release I’m going to ride this wave of closer to og mold as long as possible.

Last edited:
98104A18-A252-43FD-9DDE-BF17CE5825F6.jpeg

1792ADA9-AA5B-4292-8676-91CDC2448993.jpeg

Kinda sorta perfect

That high thick cut reminds me of some clown shoes something about the low patent just makes it for me

Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Concord-2011.jpg

My dirty 00s, needs a reglue. these also have a high PL idk how yall a sneakerhead and on niketalk and gonna pass on the goat sneaker

December cant come soon enough so I can retire this.
IMG_20180927_010635.jpg

call me crazy but im not going on vacation because of this release... i usually go with my parents to DR every year in december but i was telling them to go on friday so i dont miss the release... they are leaving on saturday and coming back home on thursday which is supreme release day... so nah not going to miss out on 2 releases...i feel bad for not going on vacay but whatever i can still go just not with them... i might go on vacay somewhere else this year before or after the concord release :lol:

That high thick cut reminds me of some clown shoes something about the low patent just makes it for me

Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Concord-2011.jpg

Complete, undisputed, utter trash in comparison to the OG and ‘18.

Fact: wanted these and went super hard for these in 2011. So my word only holds so much weight lol. Can’t wait until December. Mandatory two pairs. They finally got it right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom