Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The PL on the 2011 pair was an eyesore for me. Especially having owned the 95 and 00 pairs. But seeing the pics of the pair that’s coming out got me wanting to cop a pair.

Only Jordan’s I’ve purchased in the last 2 years are the blk red 13’s and the white black and red 13’s which just came out, but those xi’s with the higher pl cut got me ready to throw $200 or so away in December lol.

The patent leather is definitely an improvement over the 2011 pair but still too high for my liking… I don’t have the OG pair to compare but I do have the 2001 pair... my remaster space jam and win like 82 pair the patent is higher than my 01 breds... the toe box area bothers me... its just too high... still going to cop though since I don’t have any mid concords in my collection since I sold them all... 2 pairs minimum copped

Fortunately for me, I don’t mind yellowed mesh. Being one of the late90s/2000s kids, most times I saw the concords they were the Og and the 2000 pair and were yellow.

The 2011 was an easy pass because of the patent leather and blue/milky sole.

Last edited:
Fortunately for me, I don’t mind yellowed mesh. Being one of the late90s/2000s kids, most times I saw the concords they were the Og and the 2000 pair and were yellow.

The 2011 was an easy pass because of the patent leather and blue/milky sole.
Same here I honestly like vintage look on these and on other models like the met 5s are my personal fav

Since I’ll be on vacation won’t be able to cop this unless I pay for resell...How much do you guys think resell for these will be on StockX? I doubt that it would be on the $250 range ‘cause these are more coveted than Jams.

Since I’ll be on vacation won’t be able to cop this unless I pay for resell...How much do you guys think resell for these will be on StockX? I doubt that it would be on the $250 range ‘cause these are more coveted than Jams.
Retail possibly

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom