Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Idk to be honest, hard to tell anyone with how some of these resellers and others act

I hope they go on disco, $150 sounds nice compared to $200 with tax

Yeah it’s always a good thing to pick up disco retros. We all know $190 retail is already too much for a pair of 3s and, especially, GR 10s.

I think Mochas will fly, niche crowd plus resellers

Just looked st StockX prices and they’re at $300, however not much volume so it’s hard to say how they’ll do since there just simply might not be many early pairs out there yet.

Might have to cop some 11s boxes in bulk to sell da way yall thirsty fa da slide outs :lol:

Finding mint condition Concord 2011 boxes is not easy. You have to figure a lot of people never held on to them for that long so the only people who still have them are sneakerheads who wore their pairs and kept the boxes intact.

id cop if it was a size 11. im not gonna buy just ANY old 2011 box. price has to be reasonable, condition has to be good, and size has to b 11.

Mint box. Size 11. Dignam already beat you to it. But I’ll let you know if we fail to come to an agreement.

Im just happy JB actually reproducing those boxes again. Never thought those box designs was going to see the light of day

Honestly, I wouldn’t care at all about the box if I didn’t think the 11 box was so awesome. I don’t care at all for the black JB box with the gold Jumpman, for example. I love Yeezys but the Yeezy boxes are literally the laziest design in the world.

I went and got faded up today. My barber is a huge Michael Jordan fan and has a few Js himself. I wore my 09 jams today. But even he couldnt stop talking about this Concord release. He was cracking me up because he kept telling me people just dont get how great those white black shiny ****s are. He is 40 btw. It was really classic barber talk because we were in Jordans corner while two other guys about 50 or so in age talking up Larry and Magic being the greatest. All the while the 17 year old tried to enter the convo with Bron. It really was a fun argument. The kid was dismissed quickly. lol. Just thought I would share that.

I joke about the box, but after a session I think I can understad why it means something to some ppl.

So we can all agree that opening a box of jordans can be a powefull feeling. But of all the pairs we've opened there's only a few in our past where the experience was so strong that it was powerfull enough for the reward circuit in our brain to take note & imprint that memory & feeling into our hard drive. And so from then on we've become hardwired to feel a certain high everytime we look @ that pair.

And as with any strong memory, surrounding details of the experience can unknowingly hitch a ride on the memory train to the hard drive forever being linked & imprinted with that experience. (Every now & then clear skies on a sept. morning makes me feel queasy. I didn't know it at the time, but the weather & time of day became subconsciously imprinted with that experience.)

Now if one of the details of a strong memory is an actual tangable item such as a box, then I can understand how the feeling for that box can slowly & subconsciously over time become strong especially if that box was kept next to the Jordans. If you felt a high when you saw your shoes & that box was always close bye, eventual that box will get a contact high overtime. You've always ignored the box but since you're so used to seeing them together, overtime they've become somewhat linked with the shoes you love.

We all have strong memories about opening our favorite pairs. What strange or random detail do you remember about that day? That pair that gave us that feeling we keep on chasing by buying all other ones.

So if I can feel that way about a pair of shoes, then I guess I can understand why the box it comes with could mean something to someone.

Last edited:
I joke about the box, but after a session I think I can understad why it means something to some ppl.

So we can all agree that opening a box of jordans can be a powefull feeling. But of all the pairs we've opened there's only a few in our past where the experience was so strong that it was powerfull enough for the reward circuit in our brain to take note & imprint that memory & feeling into our hard drive. And so from then on we've become hardwired to feel a certain high everytime we look @ that pair. But as with any strong memory, certain surrounding details of that experience can unknowingly hitch a ride on the memory train to the hard drive forever being linked & imprinted with that experience. (Every now & then clear skies on a sept. morning makes me feel queasy. I didn't know it at the time, but the weather & time of day became subconsciously imprinted with that experience.)

Now if one of the details of a strong memory is an actual tangable item such as a box, then I can understand how the feeling for that box can slowly & subconsciously over time become strong especially if that box was kept next to the Jordans. If you felt a high when you saw your shoes & that box was always close bye, eventual that box will get a contact high overtime. You've always ignored the box but since you're so used to seeing them together, overtime they've become somewhat linked with the shoes you love.

We all have strong memories about opening our favorite pairs. What strange or random detail do you remember about that day? That pair that gave us that feeling we keep on chasing by buying all other ones.

So if I can feel that way about a pair of shoes, then I guess I can understand why the box it comes with could mean something to someone.
Wow. You just got deep. Greatest box discussion post ever. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone know if this will be valid toward buying them on eBay? If so lemme see if Someone’s selling an authentic pair from the SNKRS drop

Attachments

• CB623794-95F6-4E0E-A41C-1F1FC31F5BAE.png
    CB623794-95F6-4E0E-A41C-1F1FC31F5BAE.png
    760.7 KB · Views: 1
I went and got faded up today. My barber is a huge Michael Jordan fan and has a few Js himself. I wore my 09 jams today. But even he couldnt stop talking about this Concord release. He was cracking me up because he kept telling me people just dont get how great those white black shiny ****s are. He is 40 btw. It was really classic barber talk because we were in Jordans corner while two other guys about 50 or so in age talking up Larry and Magic being the greatest. All the while the 17 year old tried to enter the convo with Bron. It really was a fun argument. The kid was dismissed quickly. lol. Just thought I would share that.
Barbertalk is the best talk

Back
Top Bottom