Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Checked in at Champs and Footaction. FTL in the morning. In the fishline raffle.

I better get at least a pair :lol:

You got this.
D7C9C7C8-4BAF-4276-884F-513E91FC5D52.gif

I swear they do. Our main HOH her in Detroit it’s always something. I went to pick up my reservation for those PlayStation PSG & was catching all kinds of attitude without help from the rude little girl reps in there, it’s the worst. :smh:
you should of asked her “you want me to pay with money or with ****?”

Going to try Footlocker app. If I win and they let me use military discount on these on buying. If not I’m passing

Favorite shoe of all time. Quality looks great but I have a bunch of other shoes that are way more comfortable to wear than these

how did they tweak the reserve process?

why are dudes in here tripping cause the reserves open tomorrow instead of today? yall cant wait a day to enter?
its not the faster u enter the better chance you have to hit. relax. jesus.

upload_2018-12-2_16-21-42.png

Since you wanted to address me, i’ll post again what was shared. I’ll even quote it:

“A new App Launch Reservation Porcedure...”

No tweak/change there papi? Explain to me how this is the same App reserve repocedure.

When has a Saturday release had a Monday reserve begin time.

You want to sit here and judge/throw shade acting like this is isn’t the shoe everyone and their mother has been waiting for? You wanna pop off on a message board? Go ahead; get your rocks off.

But get your facts straight: this is not the usual way FTL has done things. If they want to do a different thing, they should have done it on a less important release.

Do bother quoting/replying to me cause i’m Not going to respond.

Leave Jesus out of this by the way; it’s only shoes.

how do they fit? tts? is it safe to go half size up for wider feet , to avoid that snug fit in toe box?
To make it easier: my timberland 6 inch boot size is US 10,5 W i got the New concords in US 11.5 and they are fine. Also tried on a 12 but it was to big and sliding. So if you dont own timbs, try some in the next store and this should help.
11.5 is my TTS and i try now to double up.

upload_2018-12-2_16-21-42.png

Since you wanted to address me, i’ll post again what was shared. I’ll even quote it:

“A new App Launch Reservation Porcedure...”

No tweak/change there papi? Explain to me how this is the same App reserve repocedure.

When has a Saturday release had a Monday reserve begin time.

You want to sit here and judge/throw shade acting like this is isn’t the shoe everyone and their mother has been waiting for? You wanna pop off on a message board? Go ahead; get your rocks off.

But get your facts straight: this is not the usual way FTL has done things. If they want to do a different thing, they should have done it on a less important release.

Do bother quoting/replying to me cause i’m Not going to respond.

Leave Jesus out of this by the way; it’s only shoes.
I'ma just keep this short and sweet cause obviously your kinda new to this. Apps used to start reserve on Mondays. They started putting shoes up early on Sundays but originally it was mondays. As he said it makes totally no difference. Millions will be made and they will be going for near retail if not on goat and such apps shortly after. Yes people want these but it's not that serious

I'ma just keep this short and sweet cause obviously your kinda new to this. Apps used to start reserve on Mondays. They started putting shoes up early on Sundays but originally it was mondays. As he said it makes totally no difference. Millions will be made and they will be going for near retail if not on goat and such apps shortly after. Yes people want these but it's not that serious

how mad would this chick be if she entered lickity split as soon as reserves opened, and then struck out and gotta sit here and watch people who entered on thursday post their Ws?:lol::lol:

Going to try Footlocker app. If I win and they let me use military discount on these on buying. If not I’m passing

Favorite shoe of all time. Quality looks great but I have a bunch of other shoes that are way more comfortable to wear than these

Most likely no discounts. It’s a QS. Depends on the manager but pretty sure they’ll say no.

One foot locker HoH already has a sign up that says these are a QS, no employee, military, VIP discounts are allowed for these.

Same went for the platinum tint XI, but I was able to use it on the win like ‘96 and win like ‘82 last year since that rule was implemented yet. As all XI releases are now a QS for foot locker, foot action, champs.

Most likely no discounts. It’s a QS. Depends on the manager but pretty sure they’ll say no.

One foot locker HoH already has a sign up that says these are a QS, no employee, military, VIP discounts are allowed for these.

Same went for the platinum tint XI, but I was able to use it on the win like ‘96 and win like ‘82 last year since that rule was implemented yet. As all XI releases are now a QS for foot locker, foot action, champs.

bday discounts not allowed either?

how mad would this chick be if she entered lickity split as soon as reserves opened, and then struck out and gotta sit here and watch people who entered on thursday post their Ws?:lol::lol:

The last few tickets in the pot usually the winners pulled. Dude at work won a Jeep on a 50/50 raffle and he was the last ticket sold. Like they didn’t even mix the bunch up :stoneface:

The last few tickets in the pot usually the winners pulled. Dude at work won a Jeep on a 50/50 raffle and he was the last ticket sold. Like they didn’t even mix the bunch up :stoneface:

yea but these are raffle by app. no tickets. so doesnt matter if youre first or last. doesnt have any effect on your chances. which was why i was baffled by why that dude went all novela over 24 hours....

Back
Top Bottom