Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I was able to check in at Champs. I only have a 9 minute head start due to my VIP status. I tried to get it up to a 10 minute head start by changing my location and typing in the code provided earlier but the app states "Unable to Check in". I think I recall codes expire after a certain time frame, is that right? Or am I doing something wrong? Please clarify for me.

I also can't check into Footaction. I believe I don't have Gold status anymore because I haven't shopped there in a long time. Does lacking that status exclude me from checking in?

I was able to check in at Champs. I only have a 9 minute head start due to my VIP status. I tried to get it up to a 10 minute head start by changing my location and typing in the code provided earlier but the app states "Unable to Check in". I think I recall codes expire after a certain time frame, is that right? Or am I doing something wrong? Please clarify for me.

I also can't check into Footaction. I believe I don't have Gold status anymore because I haven't shopped there in a long time. Does lacking that status exclude me from checking in?
You can still check in, you’ll just be missing the 3 minute VIP bonus

For people to have all these status you got to shop with these stores every week is sad

Most likely no discounts. It’s a QS. Depends on the manager but pretty sure they’ll say no.

One foot locker HoH already has a sign up that says these are a QS, no employee, military, VIP discounts are allowed for these.

Same went for the platinum tint XI, but I was able to use it on the win like ‘96 and win like ‘82 last year since that rule was implemented yet. As all XI releases are now a QS for foot locker, foot action, champs.

Damn man....that sucks. I remember they had the signs out for the space jams but since the win like 82's and 96's were good, I was hoping these would be good. Dah well at least I get 10% with Nike.

Thanks to the gentleman for posting this but I'm hours late honestly. I was able to change it to the posted location but the posted code I typed in comes up with an "Unable to Check in" message. Was I too late with the code? Will I have to wait until a more current one is posted and try to type it in as soon as I notice it?

I honestly don't engage in these reservations often. The last reservation I engaged in was back in May with Champs for the Jordan XI Jeter low.

Thanks to the gentleman for posting this but I'm hours late honestly. I was able to change it to the posted location but the posted code I typed in comes up with an "Unable to Check in" message. Was I too late with the code? Will I have to wait until a more current one is posted and try to type it in as soon as I notice it?

I honestly don't engage in these reservations often. The last reservation I engaged in was back in May with Champs for the Jordan XI Jeter low.
codes expire pretty quick. some say 30 minutes to an hour.

you'll need a new one once its posted snd try again but you'll have plenty of chances im sure a TON of codes for all stores will get posted tomorrow

yea code probably expired. they cycle codes like every 30 mins or something i believe. dont fret tho bro, its only sunday. u have monday-thurs to check in. codes will start flying in come monday.

Codes expire in about 30 min to an hour. As soon as soon as one is posted here, you have to put the zip and code ASAP before it changes and generates a new code.

I have two Champs raffles with 7 min head start, three shoe city raffles, one dtlr ticket, and two Footlocker 7 min headstart raffles. I Should hit on one of these.

For people to have all these status you got to shop with these stores every week is sad

I have “all these status” and I definitely don’t shop at these stores every week lol. I barely bought from these stores this entire year. Yet I maintain my status by strategically buying certain releasing here and there. All you gotta do is maintain your status. Gotta be strategic. Don’t hate lol

if u cop 2 or 3 releases every year from those spots, u can easily maintain your statuses. dont even gotta go to the stores for the cops. just gotta have accounts.

You don’t even have to buy shoes. I hit up Champs and get my plain t shirts there. They have their CSG T’s 4 for $20 sometimes. Socks. I get gym shorts. It’s quite easy to keep up.

i dont buy enough from foot sites.... too much stores.... whether it be nike/ adidias/ ys/ richards/ hibberts/ jimmy jazz/ or some other online merchant that give the best deal......

Hope I can conveniently win both my pairs in the same mall as usual. One stop shop, in and out baby let’s go! Can’t wait till that countdown on Friday :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom