Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Imagine how many pairs some of us would buy if they were still this price
1976047A-3100-44C3-AC53-4B675196243D.jpeg

Dat Sole.. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

This pic within that eastbay mag will always make me laugh. Because at the time I got the magazine in 1995, that was the only time I had the balls to get into my moms purse, grab her credit card and attempt to order from them. I was 15 btw. My older sister told me if I did it my stepdad would tear the shoes up in front of me and probably beat the hell out of me. I called eastbay anyway. They were all gone in a size 10. So I hung up and slide the card back into moms purse when she wasnt around it. Maybe it all was for the good lol. She never knew until years later of that. Its funny now, but that would have been some serious heat if it all went the I wanted it to. I probably would have never seen the pair and caught the beating any way. It was my only attempt ever to do anything like that.:lol:

:rofl:

MJ and Nike, trying to ruin wallets and families since '85

Missed code SZN today.. I'll wait for tomorrow when some get posted. I feel like this is one of those releases where you can probably win with 7 minutes and I already have 9 as is.

Most likely no discounts. It’s a QS. Depends on the manager but pretty sure they’ll say no.

One foot locker HoH already has a sign up that says these are a QS, no employee, military, VIP discounts are allowed for these.

Same went for the platinum tint XI, but I was able to use it on the win like ‘96 and win like ‘82 last year since that rule was implemented yet. As all XI releases are now a QS for foot locker, foot action, champs.
Dang this might be a deal breaker for me.

Those eastbay mags
My parents used to hide them from me in the early 2000's as if I cannot see the same thing on the internet. :lol:

remember those Jordan brand magazines, I had the whole series. Brought them to school cause cats wanna to see it. Had it confiscated by a dean. Hated that bish for taking my property. :angry:

It was the altitude version too she took.

Those eastbay mags

remember those Jordan brand magazines, I had the whole series. Brought them to school cause cats wanna to see it. Had it confiscated by a dean. Hated that bish for taking my property. :angry:

It was the altitude version too she took.
Ohh yeah that was the first one. There was a page where this man filled his bathtub with Jordan's lmao

For those who got their pairs via SNKRS shock drop and early access, do the insoles come not glued at all? My cousin got his pair via GOAT today and we were checking them out and noticed this. I know GOAT is legit and they take their time legit checking, just wanted to see if this was the norm with the insoles.

For those who got their pairs via SNKRS shock drop and early access, do the insoles come not glued at all? My cousin got his pair via GOAT today and we were checking them out and noticed this. I know GOAT is legit and they take their time legit checking, just wanted to see if this was the norm with the insoles.

Mine were not glued down. Hope that helps.

I got a stack of those retro cards. Are they worth anything? Im going to look lol.

Back
Top Bottom