Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

man... just realized i'm washed seeing all you talk about all these foot apps... smh

I'ma stick to SNKRS and Eastbay or bust....

But that's where all the bots dominate. You have to at least try the apps. Worst comes to worst, you can just walk to each store before Thursday afternoon to get the headstarts. Who knows, you might even win with the 6 minute headstart.

Hey guys there will be plenty of these. Just like the space jams, just like the red pair that came out last year. Jordan Brand will make more than enough and gladly take your money, hoping you will buy a pair for you and your entire family to take Christmas photos in. Plenty of options to buy online or at the store. Quality will probably be crap but who cares it’s the concords lol. For those of you coppin multiple pairs to flip (for a nice profit) you may have to wait a few months for that

i got a questionfor you foot app vets?

if you select 3 stores how does that work? can you hit on multiple stores or will they give you a chance to pick which store?

Only hit on one store per account.

Only hit on one store per account.

But what if they are available at multiple stores? Will the app let you pick the store out of the ones that are available? How does it choose which store you get if they are available at multiple stores? It's a good question because I would want the one nearest out of the 3 if more than one are available. Maybe in the future, they will build an app version where you can rank the priority of the store.

But what if they are available at multiple stores? Will the app let you pick the store out of the ones that are available? How does it choose which store you get if they are available at multiple stores? It's a good question because I would want the one nearest out of the 3 if more than one are available. Maybe in the future, they will build an app version where you can rank the priority of the store.
you pick the 3 stores, if you win it will be out of the 3 stores you chose. You cannot pick where the pick is from.

They choose one for you - not sure what algorithm they use to choose. So, I recommend only putting down stores that you are actually willing to travel to.

My mall has a history or heavy traffic and ratchness/foolishness. Never know what’ll happen.

1. Get there early

2. Use something to pass the time

3. Once the store opens either:

3A. See if you can talk to an employee about your guaranteed ticket

or

3B. Get in line

4. Purchase your GUARANTEED pair of shoes

5. Leave

Stop trying to make it hard on yourself when you already have a pair secured

thank everyone who posted codes... i have 10 minutes at my FTA, 7 at champs and 7 at FTL and ill be outside my FTL at noon.

question to anyone with an early pair...i buy 10.5 in every XI but had to get a 10 in the cool grey lows, hope these fit like 10.5

Damn I’m hearing 1.8 million pairs from multiple sauces

19325682-E720-4CA2-9FFE-23EF75BBD0A0.jpeg

1. Get there early

2. Use something to pass the time

3. Once the store opens either:

3A. See if you can talk to an employee about your guaranteed ticket

or

3B. Get in line

4. Purchase your GUARANTEED pair of shoes

5. Leave

Stop trying to make it hard on yourself when you already have a pair secured
Don’t worry about me. Whatever happens, happens :nthat:

Damn I’m hearing 1.8 million pairs from multiple sauces

19325682-E720-4CA2-9FFE-23EF75BBD0A0.jpeg

There's no way that Jordan Brand produces 1.8 million pairs of Concords, those sales would represent roughly 10% of last year's revenue...from a single retro shoe. It would be too crazy of a sales goal.

Yeah I don’t get how the head starts work. What are you getting a head start on exactly? Doesn’t make sense.

thank everyone who posted codes... i have 10 minutes at my FTA, 7 at champs and 7 at FTL and ill be outside my FTL at noon.

question to anyone with an early pair...i buy 10.5 in every XI but had to get a 10 in the cool grey lows, hope these fit like 10.5
These def fit TTS. Go with 10.5

Was in DTLR earlier I saw the sheet, they have a lot of these. I counted about 10 or 12 of each size from 8-13.
Sizes 7.5 was only a few and sz 11.5 was only 2
Wassup with stores an 11.5? My local dtlr didn't even receive 11.5 if their shipment, wen did 11.5 become so rare of a size??

Hey guys there will be plenty of these. Just like the space jams, just like the red pair that came out last year. Jordan Brand will make more than enough and gladly take your money, hoping you will buy a pair for you and your entire family to take Christmas photos in. Plenty of options to buy online or at the store. Quality will probably be crap but who cares it’s the concords lol. For those of you coppin multiple pairs to flip (for a nice profit) you may have to wait a few months for that
Quality on these are amazing. Best 11 ever. Id even go further and say they are some of the most comfy retros produced ove the past 8 years.

I can understand the calm train of thought given the current trend of XI retros in recent years. Although I've never tried for the Win like 82's/96's, I have noticed a reduced level of salt in the thread around release, and Concords are a way more popular colorway than the previous mentioned cws.

Back
Top Bottom