Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Yeah I don’t get how the head starts work. What are you getting a head start on exactly? Doesn’t make sense.
this is actually my first time doing app reserves so im not sure but what some are saying is that its like rounds. or line numbers.

this is my theory im probsbly wrong but each round gets selection once the ten minute round is done losers in that round get dropped down to the 7 minute round. then losers of that get dropped downto 6 minute round and so on

i spoke witha footlocker employee and he claimed it just means how fast you get to know if you won or notwhich to me kinda makes no sense.

this is actually my first time doing app reserves so im not sure but what some are saying is that its like rounds. or line numbers.

this is my theory im probsbly wrong but each round gets selection once the ten minute round is done losers in that round get dropped down to the 7 minute round. then losers of that get dropped downto 6 minute round and so on

i spoke witha footlocker employee and he claimed it just means how fast you get to know if you won or notwhich to me kinda makes no sense.

if you've spent $225 at Foot Action in the past year you've got the best chance, that's 3 minutes...then you get 6 minutes just by having the app, then you enter the store check-in code for 1 more minute totalying 10 minutes...it isn't brain surgery

how do i enter raffles on the new ftl reservation app? i haven't figured it out since the app upgraded
its easy
click on more on the bottom right corner
D2BFC767-55BA-4EC6-A000-DADE1AADF18D.png

then click on launch locator
54FBB54F-69FB-484A-AF56-4E2FEA540EB4.png

click on the shoe you want
ECD16C14-1423-4EEF-8E65-253FDEFF86ED.png

then click on store and procedures
AF3384D4-8678-4CF9-96E0-1959ED3ED3F9.png

after that it will show you a list of available stores close to you. you can select up to 3. after click done and it will ask you to select your size thats it. you entered your first raffle

if you spend $225 in the past year you've got the best chance...then you get 6 minutes just by having the app, then you enter the store check-in code...it isnt brain surgery
you actually have to spend 300 at footlocker and champs mr peabody.

225 is only for footaction

but he asked how the head starts work NOT about how to get the headstarts
giphy.gif

I wish people would stop falling for the scam to spend more money at a store just to get a chance at a chance. The stores are all ran by shady employees. I rather pay a little bit over retail on the resell market than to spend money just to meet a threshold.

I wish people would stop falling for the scam to spend more money at a store just to get a chance at a chance. The stores are all ran by shady employees. I rather pay a little bit over retail on the resell market than to spend money just to meet a threshold.
when you buy as many shoes as me and others on this board it aint no thang

two shoes in a month and thats 300 right there. lebron 16 and sunsets both shoes i wanted and both under retail.

way better than giving money to fat lazy slobs who resell shoes because they cant get a real job. i aint helping pay no al bundy looking slackers bills

no offense to resellers

I bought shoes from Footaction a lot this year among other things. 13s and the tinker 3s got me there alone and I got all the XI lows this year from there as well. Our foot locker here sucks though...

I mean a pair or maybe two will get you VIP :lol:

Thats it for the year so not sure how you’re complaining but I’m a cheapass and got VIP champs and FTL (2 accounts) not for FA since I actually don’t shop there and none of either of my malls

Ain’t that hard unless you’re broke :lol:

I bought 3 pair of shoes all year lol...had to reset all passwords to the footapps cause I haven’t opened em since BC3s...

I swear people in here are SLOW asf!
To all you New folks who aint never did a reservation for any of the footsites... You have a HIGH chance of not Reserving...6-7 mins Head Start means nothing compared to the 10 minute gang.. With FNL screwing up there raffle only makes it harder...

Basically a Headstart is.. hmmm...the line starts at 6:00 to start the reservation process.. However 10 minture gang starts at 5:50... 7 minute 5:53 and so fourth...I’ve still lost with a 10 mintue.. but only to a store out of my city!

I swear people in here are SLOW asf!
To all you New folks who aint never did a reservation for any of the footsites... You have a HIGH chance of not Reserving...6-7 mins Head Start means nothing compared to the 10 minute gang.. With FNL screwing up there raffle only makes it harder...

Basically a Headstart is.. hmmm...the line starts at 6:00 to start the reservation process.. However 10 minture gang starts at 5:50... 7 minute 5:53 and so fourth...I’ve still lost with a 10 mintue.. but only to a store out of my city!
But since there’s a lot of pairs, would that give the 6/7 minute gang a good chance?

Just got my guarenteed size 12 from DTLR and a 5y locked down at finishline. 10 min head start on footlocker, champs, and footaction so my hopes of doubling up look good.

Oh yea to all my central FL folks the DTLR's in Orlando and surrounding areas are doing guaranteed size raffle tickets, the only thing is you have to donate a toy to their secret santa toy drive. The DTLR I went to had plenty of sizes available I counted at least 20 available size 11s. Good luck everyone!

But since there’s a lot of pairs, would that give the 6/7 minute gang a good chance?
Depends on Cities and selected Stores/Malls..
I won a raffle for FNL with a created account sameday raffles went live and won.. However I struck out with my more tenured FNL account

Instead of answering the same question over and over about the app, you dudes need to just point them to the sticky topic.

People want everything spoon fed to them.
is that post even updated? it confused the hell out of me in there

I’ve hit with 7 minutes before multiple times...Just saying...

10 minutes is preferable but less than that isn’t out of the question, especially in the numbers these have...

Back
Top Bottom