Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Talked to Footaction in Waco and he told me our entire mall barely got anything. He said he thinks that they’re trying to do a mass release through the SNKRS app but he’s just speculating and it’s nothing confirmed. Said they received more pair of the Win Like 96’s. Not sure if this goes for every location but it’s sucks because it’s the closest mall to me.

Talked to Footaction in Waco and he told me our entire mall barely got anything. He said he thinks that they’re trying to do a mass release through the SNKRS app but he’s just speculating and it’s nothing confirmed. Said they received more pair of the Win Like 96’s. Not sure if this goes for every location but it’s sucks because it’s the closest mall to me.

My homie in Barton Creek Mall in Austin says there’s a medium numbers of pairs there

I can see them making close to a Billion dollars off this release with all sizes included ( Infant-Adults )

I can see them making close to a Billion dollars off this release with all sizes included ( Infant-Adults )
giphy.gif

well adults is $220 plus tax with a million pair releasing ( know good and well more plus a re-stock, Gs is $170 plus tax, Toddler $80 plus tax, infant $60 plus tax ) Adds up to a lot bro. Just saying.

damn where is ppl sense of humor, not facts ppl being sarcastic but they gonna bank on this release.....must be a slow Thursday for some folks

Last edited:
well adults is $220 plus tax with a million pair releasing ( know good and well more plus a re-stock, Gs is $170 plus tax, Toddler $80 plus tax, infant $60 plus tax ) Adds up to a lot bro. Just saying.
Nike doesn't actually sell these for $220 to corporate customers like FTL and FNL. Still a lot of $$$, but It won't be anywhere close to a billion.

i mentioned i wanted to get a pear for my nephew (infant) and my brother in law said nah fukk jordans
he hates mj cuz he killed all his favorite teams back in the day :lol:
well ima get em for my nephew anyway and he gon rock em when dad is at work :rofl::rofl:

its gonna be his first pair of j's
what better way to start him off than concords :pimp:

Logically it makes sense. The more direct to consumer they go the more profit they make.

For anyone who copped off the early drop. Do these fit tts or or similar to space jams? Space jams were half size big

Making or selling? Profit or Revenue?

They would have to sell 4 million pairs of adult size and 1 million GS to gross 1 Billion. How do you figure? I'm curious.

Assuming these cost $40 to produce and a wholesale price of $110 to shoe stores. if they ship 400K to stores and another 400K themselves (no idea what the actual production numbers are) it's 176 million in sales, 108 mil of that in profit. That's a tremendous sales day.

Back
Top Bottom