Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Just hoping to hit on my sz 14 this weekend.

tenor.gif

Bruv, called all around today checking to see how many 14s my stores had, didnt get specific numbers but 2/3 said there was more than a few. This makes me only pray harder!!

Don't trip your not the only one brotha. Champs app not accepting my password. I can log into my account via website & even sign into my account in the "shop" section of the app, but once I click launch locator it asks me to sign in using the old password format which has different password parameters, so basically its looking for my old password which I forgot. New passwords won't work. Delete/Reinstall app doesn't work. Clicked "Forgot my password" link from app login & it still never sends me an email. Called customer service & chat link & seems like alot of android users have this issue. Cs said Champs is working on it & that all I could do is wait for the next update which should come with the fix. Keep an eye on your app updates. Hopefully it comes & works for both of us before the infrared 6's drop>D

Worst part is I have alot of $ tied up in Champs. They were always old reliable to me. Still have my 10min on fta but got a measly $200 on ftl... In a perfect world ftl would throw me a bone on a 7min waitlist & let me get a pair & platinum @ the same time. Either way Snkrs always been good to me. Plus quality is always a comfort from them.

Okay, it is not just me. I have been messing with the Champs app for the past 5 days and get it to link to my VIP account. Tried the whole password reset online, and like you said, the password parameters are different online than the app. Then the app won't accept the new password. Tried to do the password reset also from the app, and no email is ever received. Sounds like their web development team doesn't communicate with the phone app development team.

Okay, it is not just me. I have been messing with the Champs app for the past 5 days and get it to link to my VIP account. Tried the whole password reset online, and like you said, the password parameters are different online than the app. Then the app won't accept the new password. Tried to do the password reset also from the app, and no email is ever received. Sounds like their web development team doesn't communicate with the phone app development team.

This ..

Same exact issues here!

Got the call for my 10.5 last night from FTL, one secured pair is all I need for myself. Still need to lock down pairs for my wife and two little ones, then I'm golden! Figured I'd share my story while I'm here.

Longtime fan of the Concords, for me the GOAT shoe, period. Grew up in the era of 90s basketball and while everyone remembers Nick Anderson picking Mike's pocket/that turnover to end game one of the Eastern Conference semis, who else remembers Jurassic Park? As in NBC obviously paid a mint for the broadcast premiere rights so when the game ran over its allotted time and ended we got no post-game, no interviews, no recap, nothing. Straight game over then jump to the opening of JP. But I digress.
I see the flack the 2011s are receiving now and I get it. The PL cut/quality/everything shows just how little JB cared and they deserve all this bashing. But nobody thought about that then and on rd in Dec 2011 I came home with nine pairs. Just found my old low-res pic:
45466608674_773459626b_o.jpg

How? Most Canadian Footlockers (including mine) use to have a "pre-order" system in place. You find out when pre-orders start, then go in and "pre-pay" the price of the shoes on a gift card and they mark you down for your allocated pair(s). Then come release day you stroll in knowing pairs are secured, check you off, pay with the preloaded gift card, walk out. FL even had a dude help me carry them all to my car that day, we wished each other a Merry Christmas and went about our ways, good vibes all around. I ain't a reseller though.

45466608684_db1f65c376_o.jpg

Yes I'm "that NTer".

If that pic looked familiar then it's probably because Sneaker News straight stole it and put it in their History of the Concord XI video without asking my/my photographers' permission.
As for that 9 pairs: 2 for me, 4 for my boys, 1 for the ring boy, 1 for my (at the time future) wife, and one baby size.

46206962261_85d4cc5231_o.jpg

Ah yes, Future Wife. At the time of the 2011 Concord release we'd only been dating ~5 months but I knew she was The One (still is). Proposed about 3 months later, as we were plannig the wedding told her about the Concords and she thought I was straight crazy (aren't we all?). Married in 2013, have two beautiful sons now and could not be happier. Even wore the Concords to the hospital both times my sons were born (best believe I had them set out lol, luckily both arrived right on their due date).

Little man #1 (two years ago)
46206960561_74e1448352_o.jpg

Little man #2 (from April this year)
46206958921_6f9f577939_o.jpg

Sold off my extra DS pair this summer too on StockX, couldn't believe I still made money on it! Wish I sold it BEFORE word of these upcoming Concords of course. Guess I am a 'reseller' afterall...but that's vastly outweighed by me being a 'rebuyer'.
Glad JB's finally doing the right thing and producing these en masse and more accurately. I genuinely hope everyone who wants a pair gets theirs, Concords have always been more than just a shoe. :nthat:

One of the most epic posts I’ve ever seen on NT. Congrats on everything! It’s great to hear stories like this where that one pair was with you through all those life defining moments :nthat:

You really want them to tell you the secret of their business?
If stores told you that you just see all the customers hit the store with the highest number of pairs available.
It's like asking a club how many hot chicks they have inside in order for you to decide if it's worth your time and money or not.
That’s a a terrible comparison.
And their allocation numbers is not the secret of their business. It’s a simple question, you want to buy shoes how many do they have? Some will answer and lazy ones won’t.
If they tell you another FL has more pairs that’s just better customer service since they are all the same stores anyway.

Back
Top Bottom