Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

never do releases anymore so not sure how footlocker works. i didn't get any notification about winning anything yet. not sure if i would know by now or not. not really worried though. worst case, it should be an easy cop on snkrs worst case.

Dont worry guys... If you happen to hit via SNKR app Saturday, they have special packaging as well. No need for screen shots. This confirms you really GOT'EM...
They also will have pixelated invoices:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8FEB0239-0DFD-4116-934C-493FCD8D10C4.jpeg

J/K....:lol:

Don’t give nike any ideas man! :lol:

I hope I win on the apps. I put my zip code in last minute and champs app still put my # 1 store 30 miles away. My closest store is less than a mile away. The iPhone locations gotta do better.

Its 457p and my wife says,hey my champs acct was acting weird. Made it just in time 459p to select 2 additional stores.

I hope I win on the apps. I put my zip code in last minute and champs app still put my # 1 store 30 miles away. My closest store is less than a mile away. The iPhone locations gotta do better.
did u go down to your nearest champs and ask them whats up? maybe they sint getting them?

will i get a notification or anything? or will it automatically pop up on the app or something?
You can keep the app open & watch the countdown but you should also get a notification if your busy. Make sure notifications are on on the apps. If you win you have an hour to decide if want to keep em or pass. Just make sure you check your app within that hour after they drop.

If your waitlisted it will tell you & you usually find out on every hour if you scored due to someone else passing so just keep checking your staus everynow & then if your waitlisted. I usually comb thru the thread when im waitlisted to see how others are doing. Hope that helps. Good luck bro.

Stop it

Wcw woulda died years before it actually did if it wasn’t for NWO. Outside of that, sting was the one real great wrestler they ever had.

While wrestling is absolutely terrible now and I stopped being a fan maybe around 03 when I think WWE in general fell off it sucks Sting never went to the WWF/E. Dude coulda been even bigger star and woulda be awesome to see him fight some big names :smh:

nWo did salvage WCW for a brief few years before they got played out fast.

Too bad Sting decided to stay loyal throughout his career in a crappy promotion. He would have made it big in WWF if he smartly jumped ship.

I still do true religions jeans. They modernized the fit. It’s not as bad as the super baggy clothes and 4/5 xl tees we had

I'm still tripping out how people started wearing clothes even bigger last decade especially when I see 2000s rap videos today. I still wear oversized clothing. It took me years to learn I was wearing my clothes too big. Now I'm basically wearing 2XL like I did before the last decade.

Tall tees were popular for a few years. Yeah, those damn t-skirts.

I liked wcw. Hogan vs Sting Starrcade was big dudes. Watched it at a friends house who stole pay-per-view using a d-scrambler aka the black box.

Oh man I remember pirated cable back in the 90s! I used to watch WWF & even crappy WCW pay-per-views at my friends' grandmother's house from fall 1995 to fall 1998 when it stopped working, basically a 3 year period. I can definitely reminisce on that.

damn this thread moves fast as hell :lol:

guess ima have to hit my local PX as well was not expecting them to get this release they usually have those trash team jordans :lol:

Oh man I remember pirated cable back in the 90s! I used to watch WWF & even crappy WCW pay-per-views at my friends' grandmother's house from fall 1995 to fall 1998 when it stopped working, basically a 3 year period. I can definitely reminisce on that.
i know you aint say crappy wcw ppv like wwf wasnt throwing doink the clown, the patriot, sgt slaughter, goldust, duke the dumpster drosey, and a whole bunch of corny sounding mother ****ers out there in them trash heap in your house ppvs

wwe stunk so bad from 94-96 they were on the brink of going out of business.

Back
Top Bottom