Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

No sympathy needed just seems dumb to not have the 2nd largest city in the country constantly been left out on what amounts to GR in most cases. 95% of the time it's NYC & CHI.

Might let go of that Nike store pair if I hit on Foot apps in closer proximity.. gotta get everything done by like 130 tomorrow.

imagine what nike stores would be like tomorrow if they stopped selling jordans online like they did a few years ago.

326027F0-7D02-404E-81FB-3EB2441E53AE.jpeg

Being advertised on ESPN NBA The Jump.
Rachel Nichols rocking them on set.

Does Nike just do FCFS after the pick up window? Guy at north park in Dallas told me it was FCFS yesterday.
I may not pick up my size 12 that i have reserved there if i hit on footapps. So that one should be available at 12 for fcfs.

If you got charged from sns you are good
You will receive the confirmation email later today

was about to report the charge. Honestly forgot i put in for their raffle. But then i looked at the charged amount and thought "hmmm thats probably the concords, ima let it ride"

Me too... I’m not expecting to hit on this release. I’m gonna go hard online tomorrow though.

I'm hoping I hit but it's just up in the air at this point. I remember trying to get the Space Jams and not hitting on any raffles. I ended up copping on Finish Line's website. I was just glad I was lucky enough to get through online.

The part where they showed an interview with then Equipment Manager John Ligmanowski,
Saying he told MJ that he had both jerseys ready to go for Mike , on that day he wore # 45. It was aftrr the loss where he suggested to Mike, pull out the " special weapon"." Pull out the # 23 on them Mike", awesome to see interviews like that.

20181207_124548.jpg

I reserved my pair at Nike Dallas almost 5 minutes after it went live. Def a good amount of pairs! 1 down, a few more to go.

PO
i saw that as well, Nike Dallas appears to have a good amount of stock. I did notice though that 5 mins after most sizes under 10.5 were gone. Only bigger sizes were sitting on the SNKRS pass for Dallas.

Back
Top Bottom