Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

326027F0-7D02-404E-81FB-3EB2441E53AE.jpeg
Being advertised on ESPN NBA The Jump. Rachel Nichols rocking them on set.

Good lookin out bro. Love that girl. Airs again on ESN @ 5pm cst for those who wanna catch it. They ran a segment on pippens kicks last week aswell.

i saw that as well, Nike Dallas appears to have a good amount of stock. I did notice though that 5 mins after most sizes under 10.5 were gone. Only bigger sizes were sitting on the SNKRS pass for Dallas.

Damn I need a size 10.5 too. Should I just show up anyway tomorrow?

Damn I need a size 10.5 too. Should I just show up anyway tomorrow?
I would definitely show up tomorrow since their fcfs starts at 12. Id get there at 11 though and go from there. Worst case, youll find out at 12-1230 if you didnt get them and it still gives you plenty of time to head to galleria or towneast to hit up the footstores for their unclaimed pairs at 3pm. Another piece of advise, hit up the House of Hoops footlockers at Towneast or Parks Mall for your best chance. Theyll have the largest stock after Nike. Also, the Footaction at Parks has the largest stock out of all Footactions in our area. They always do.

First time in history I ever heard of a SNKRS pass sitting lol.. sounds weird just typing it. I wonder if anyone who waited said the same for NYC.. I would doubt it. There may be a million pairs but theres like 8 million people here.

Footlocker’s employee login site was just a suggested search on google for me at work. I have no affiliation and I don’t even think I ever went on footlocker on this comp lol. I hope it’s not trending due to tomfoolery. This is probably just 0 pair paranoia.

First time in history I ever heard of a SNKRS pass sitting lol.. sounds weird just typing it. I wonder if anyone who waited said the same for NYC.. I would doubt it. There may be a million pairs but theres like 8 million people here.
Na I clicked instantly and missed. Unless my app was delayed in showing the reserve now button. I had full service so doubt it

if renarts is doing FCFS does that mean the online raffle was just a scam to steal our credit cards? :nerd:

Looks like certain Euro shops will have these for around $200 shipped after conversion rate and VAT deduction.

Might go that route, deciding if I want to stay up that late.

Back
Top Bottom