Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

im convinced they made 1.5 mil pairs. me and my bro both copped at snkrs plus doubled up at footsites like footlocker and hibbets with ease. :lol:

Same I remember when it was 1999 looking at the first news that the xi was going to retro in 2000
I remember skipping school to get the first Space Jams lol.

My nephew is finally old enough and grew into my size. I still have piles of shoes in my old closet at my moms house that been sitting there for 10+ years. I let him go into my closet and pick out any shoes he felt like wearing that I never wear anymore.

Being old isnt so bad.

Knew I was going to strike out in terms of purchasing em' retail, so I copped off of Stockx.

Just got confirmation on my SNKRS pair. Nice to see everyone eating this time around. And hopefully no one catches ammonia out here.

C/O 96 here also. Gya!!! I will always be wearing Jays. Some older heads love the monarchs...u will be catching me at the old folks home with my black cement 4s on trying to flirt with the nurses. Will always be wearing mines.
1996 was a great year. Senior year was something else. We had a teacher strike here in Cali so the last couple weeks or month of senior year was all substitutes. Slighty stoopid came back to their roots to play a concert at lunch time during school. It was epic...
Point Loma was my Narnia.
Class of 93, lol.

Order went through on Footlocker but they said its not finalized until I get a shipping confirmation. My credit card has been charged but still no email. Am I good or should I be worried?

I got the "in line" from snkrs immediately i go tackle the footsites for 35 min. I come back check snkrs, its not even pending!!!! :angry: HOW ... then my size is greyed out

FootLocker & champs whole process sucks now. I submitted an order probably 10x with them and each time error out. Finally get an email from cc saying i put an order in for each, only got to check confirmation from footlocker but neither site has an order in my history :angry:

see y'all too damn selfish
going back for 2nds and 3rds
and 4ths
damn can't yall let other folks eat yall to damn selfsh
only worried about yall selves

See I wasn't gonna respond to this but, this hit home. I agree....

5 PURRRRSSS.. SVD/DICKS/SNKRS/FNL/ annnnd Just hit on DTLR - Okay I'm done now.

BTW anyone still looking... DTLR has them. Only sizes that are OOS are 11.5, 14 and 16

Ya mine have crazy nipples too smh we need to coin a better term tho or JB just needs to stop playing and dont put nipples on their cash cow smh

They my personal pair though so it doesnt matter

Nail clippers or small manicure scissors can take care of those.

Glad I got em but they ruined my Kris Kringle...lol

The wife saw I was getting them and damn near slapped the phone out of my hand.
Still don't know who it is so the surprise isn't completely ruined.

I got the "in line" from snkrs immediately i go tackle the footsites for 35 min. I come back check snkrs, its not even pending!!!! :angry: HOW ... then my size is greyed out

FootLocker & champs whole process sucks now. I submitted an order probably 10x with them and each time error out. Finally get an email from cc saying i put an order in for each, only got to check confirmation from footlocker but neither site has an order in my history :angry:
Dont get me started on eastbay bro. Those people can die in a fire

They dont gaf about you or me or anyone else and it only gets worse the higher you go up the chain. Calling their customer service is pure hell. I threatened them with a lawsuit last night for their accounting bs. And their wouldve been a legit reason to. She wasnt fazed and only increased the passive aggressiveness

Back
Top Bottom