Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Order went through on Footlocker but they said its not finalized until I get a shipping confirmation. My credit card has been charged but still no email. Am I good or should I be worried?
Had the same thing happen at champs website. I don’t see the order under order history. Card was charged but no email. Let me know if you get it.

Just got FNL confirmation. Had to double up on these babies. Glad I didn’t just wait on SNKRS. I typically hit on there for GRs.

For everyone who struck out on the easiest XI release of all-time, here's a consolation prize...

AQ9084-121_white_jordan_max_aura_basketball_sneaker_lp1.jpg

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-max-aura-basketball-sneaker/AQ9084-121?color=White

How are u guys copping on FNL? I'm still in line to enter the site on the app and web...

Wow, was surprised I was able to cop a pair on FNL just now( size 9). Kind of whack they charge $9.99 for shipping, but used my WC rewards and was $225 out the door.

Now I will wait for the cancellation email, happened to me with them a couple weeks back. If they do cancel, I still have my SNKRS to fall back on.

For those who have to pick up from footsites ... your app doesn’t have to work for you to get them .... they ask for your name and Id and you’re good .....

Turns out it's an issue with my card. I carted on footlocker too and they couldn't process the card. SNKRS gave me a payment error as well so this sucks. I hate my card company honestly.

PayPal the way to go man. Just connect your card as a payment method. My Chase card did the same on OW UNC 1s earlier this year and I was HEATED!

I accidentally set my alarm for 1 hour later lol.

I was just now able to cop an infant pair and a kids pair on Footlocker.
Doubled up on Finishline also just now.

I already have 2 pairs for myself so I am set.

Back
Top Bottom