Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If you have it held at a UPS store it’s free. That’s what I always do to ensure I can pick it up at my leisure with no issues.

yeah that's cool until you find out your local UPS store refused to hold it because they are already holding too many packages. happend to me one time. so they delivered it to another ups store to hold it. long story short I couldn't locate my package and I just gave up and return to sender and got a refund. it was a nightmare trying to get through to UPS to find out where my package was. I will never ever again have any packages sent to UPS store.

yeah that's cool until you find out your local UPS store refused to hold it because they are already holding too many packages. happend to me one time. so they delivered it to another ups store to hold it. long story short I couldn't locate my package and I just gave up and return to sender and got a refund. it was a nightmare trying to get through to UPS to find out where my package was. I will never ever again have any packages sent to UPS store.

u can have your packages held at an access point near your house. there are tons of em.

anyone else order from SNKRS get their pair delivered this evening in the LA area? me and my wife were wrapping presents around 7 this evening when the doorbell rang. came back with a box with the swoosh on it, i was like wtf i just barely got the shipping email lol.

I think I'm gonna have to say f it and rock the bright white jeans in the middle of winter when I unDS these this Tuesday.

20181209_225314.jpg

I think some folks only buy in store
They have no idea or any knowledge of anything online
I bet the casual person has no idea what stockx or goat is
I run into people all the time asking where i got my shoes from
I tell them online and they ask where online
I say on nike lol
Some folks like having shoes in hand on the spot rather then waiting for shipping

Yeah i say i bought it on snkrs
They will be like what's that
I tell them its an app
They say whats an app lol
Or ask how it works

:smh:
i just heard the most ignorant ****
someone decided to pay their rent late
just to be able to get them a pair :smh:

sneakers like these are a luxury. gotta make sure all your neccessities are taken care of before you go spending on your wants.

sneakers like these are a luxury. gotta make sure all your neccessities are taken care of before you go spending on your wants.
If these have resell value that is more than the late fee then I can kind of justify it. But that does not apply to these.

paying late fees in some cases can hurt your credit. unless reselling is what pays your bills, always take care of ya bills first imo.
If it's rent, that does not affect your credit. In some situations, it is beneficial to go after the shoes if the resell value far exceeds the late fee as ***-backwards as it may sound.

Back
Top Bottom