Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So footaction said on their email “If you placed your order on our website, your payment method was not charged and any pending bank authorizations will expire within 7 days.” My payment cleared through my bank account though like a couple days ago.
:lol: mine too
but it will be refunded dont trip

EDIT: I think
in all my years this my first cancellation

#labelgate
My snkrs pair has the bold font and my sivas pair has the thin font same as my shadow 10s from champs. The quality of the sneaker is way more on point on the Nike pair with no flaws, the other pair is not as good.
D50ACD84-6411-4634-B271-43976E0EE963.jpeg

Just a heads up FAM.....If your looking to cop off eBay and ya notice some better prices than the average BE SURE to check where there being shipped from, theres a lot of China Sellers selling Concords, 99% of the time those are FAKE. anywaz just lookin out ya"all! peace!

Unbreakable Kicks just got exposed for selling fakes. Hope no one copped from him.

Really? I saw his YT video with a crap load of 11's he copped in Chi-town.

Damm just saw the fakes video, what's ironic is Unbreakable did mention that the Jordan logo could be missing some legs or amrs or whatever since these are massed produced.

Last edited:
Unbreakable Kicks just got exposed for selling fakes. Hope no one copped from him.

When?

I wouldn’t buy shoes from any entity not shipping from their distro I.e. footlocker or Nike.

As far as unbreakable he’s legit. He’s just a juug man. He middleman’s and they make all the profit.

When?

I wouldn’t buy shoes from any entity not shipping from their distro I.e. footlocker or Nike.

As far as unbreakable he’s legit. He’s just a juug man. He middleman’s and they make all the profit.
Today. His pine green and court purples were fakes. He claimed he traded with a Hispanic guy in the mall which was why the person who exposed him got fakes. Im not buying it.

Hoping my pair come with little or no defects... Copped on stock x for 260 with free shipping code. 20 over retail don't bother me at all....ordered on Saturday and already been shipped verified and on it's way to me as of yesterday. Should have them tommorow. If I catch a restock I'll double up.

Been knew this. It was pretty obvious, dude must have sold a few hundred pairs of each sneaker drop, not even stores get that many pairs. That plus a bunch of other sus things about him and his sneakers

:rofl::rofl: Guarantee that's the trash I'm gonna find in that box when it arrives. Or something similar. I mean, who the F would actually buy this stuff? Why does Nike even make that? For WHO, exactly? Oh man, I hope that is what shows up bwahahahahahahahahaha
It sneakgallery do your homework

When?

If he’s a middleman that means he knows nothing about about the actual product and where it’s coming from other than what he’s “told”

When?

DamnDee brought the ether

Today. His pine green and court purples were fakes. He claimed he traded with a Hispanic guy in the mall which was why the person who exposed him got fakes. Im not buying it.

Been knew this. It was pretty obvious, dude must have sold a few hundred pairs of each sneaker drop, not even stores get that many pairs. That plus a bunch of other sus things about him and his sneakers

I was wondering how he went from running around with his wife and mom every Saturday trying to pick up raffles to bragging about all his pre-orders. Much less getting pre orders like that :smh:

I guess he felt they were gullible enough to pay his outrageous pre-order price for basically GR's they wouldn't notice the difference.

Killing time by going through my order history on NDC & seeing how much I’ve spent over the past 14 years with just Nike alone :wow::rofl:. I forgot that they used to label the the prior retro 11’s Three-Quarter High and that price hike :sick::smh:

83E950C3-583E-45AF-90A9-1C49F34189C5.jpeg

How is he the middleman when he copping from footlocker, probably paid a backdoor bribe fee to his mans at footlocker and Scooped up 16 pairs.

Damn man I'm ready to murk....Concords stolen and all I can get is my damn refund. Stupid swooshes on the outside of the box. Ready to approach regular ups guy, went thru DHL. Never even seen DHL come thru. This is at my job too right next to Rockefeller center. Daughter and wife pairs made it tho smh....

Back
Top Bottom